• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Delete a Canceled Show in P3 for Macs?

In summary, P3 for Macs is a software program exclusively for Mac computers created by Pampered Chef. It allows consultants to manage their business, including orders, parties, and customer information. To use P3, you will need a Mac computer or access the web version on any device with internet. To download P3, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Business" tab. P3 for Macs is free to use for all consultants and can be used offline, but updates and data syncing require an internet connection.
pamperedbecky
If someone is a MAC user, maybe could you answer this question from someone on my team?? PRetty please?

I just submitted my first party last week and am still exploring all the functions of Pampered Partner Plus. I am working on a Mac so I am wondering if someone out there has any idea how to delete a show that got canceled. If I had my old PC, I am sure that right click would be involved and the delete function would be no problem. Any suggestions on how to delete a show from PPPlus on a Mac?

Thanks in advance for any help that I can pass along to her.

I have a Mac and use P3 on it. I'm probably not going to be much help because I've never tried to delete a show. I only put shows in (usually) when I am getting ready to enter their orders! I never put them in any sooner... old habits die hard.Let me lurk around in P3 and see if I can get an answer... be back in a few.

YAY! I'm so proud of myself!She needs to press Control and then click her mouse. And as an FYI... this is generally what you do that is equal to a *right mouse click* on a PC.Now off to check out the new CN!!!! :)

Thank you thank you!!!

Yeah, what Colleen said!! LOVE LOVE LOVE my Mac! And Love P3 on my Mac. Seems the ONLY thing we can't do in P3 is Paste. But hey, I can live with that!

Related to Can I Delete a Canceled Show in P3 for Macs?

What is P3 for Macs?

P3 for Macs is a software program specifically designed for Mac computers by Pampered Chef. It is a digital tool that allows consultants to manage their business, including orders, parties, and customer information.

Do I need to have a Mac computer to use P3?

Yes, P3 is only compatible with Mac computers. If you do not have a Mac, you can access P3 through the web version on any device with an internet connection.

How do I download P3 for Macs?

To download P3 for Macs, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and go to the "My Business" tab. From there, you can click on "P3 for Macs" and follow the prompts to download the software.

Is P3 for Macs free to use?

Yes, P3 for Macs is free for all Pampered Chef consultants to use. There are no additional fees or charges associated with using the software.

Can I use P3 for Macs offline?

Yes, P3 for Macs can be used offline. However, you will need an internet connection to download updates and sync your data with the web version of P3.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cjwagner
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • PamperedNotPerfect08