• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Joining Me on the Caribbean Cruise Next Year?

In summary, a group of women are excitedly planning to attend a cruise that falls around the time of their 30th birthdays. They are also motivated to work hard and earn the trip through their work with PC. They swap birthday dates and locations, and discuss potentially celebrating together on the cruise. They also consider potential travel incentives for their work in different locations.
hmolah
Because I'll be there!!! :D :D :D I've never been on a cruise, and DH and I (because of military) have never had a honeymoon! This cruise is 2 weeks before my 30th birthday, and I plan on being on it! I just wondered if DH and I would be on it alone!? :p

I'm starting my hard work NOW! I don't want to take a chance in not earning it! :rolleyes:

Take a look at this!

Attachments

• CocoCay Bahamas22.JPG
    CocoCay Bahamas22.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 369
Hey! I will be there, too! The cruise starts 5 days AFTER my 30th birthday! I already told my clustermates that whoever is coming is going to celebrate my birthday with me!
Lets do this! How awesome will that be that we can both celebrate our 30th birthdays on a cruise paid for by PC?!?!

Okay, Heather, I just read your sig line and I, too, plan to promote to Director and walk at National Conference! I am in Wave 3, too! This is getting a little scary!!!!! :p

I'm going to be there. It's the 4 (or 5, can't remember how long) days before my 5th anniversary, so I have to earn it!

chefjenibel said:
Hey! I will be there, too! The cruise starts 5 days AFTER my 30th birthday! I already told my clustermates that whoever is coming is going to celebrate my birthday with me!
Lets do this! How awesome will that be that we can both celebrate our 30th birthdays on a cruise paid for by PC?!?!

OMG!!! :eek: That is too funny! My birthday is May 1, and I'll be 30!!! I figured this could be our long-awaited honeymoon and a celebration of my 30th birthday! We definitely have to both get there so we can both celebrate our birthdays! How cool! We should swap emails or something and keep eachother motivated. I wouldn't want either one of us to miss this opportunity! :D ;)

chefjenibel said:

Hahaha...I must've been typing as you typed this! :eek: How funny! I do think it would be awesome! Let's do it! :D :D :D

:D I will definitely be there as I will be turning 30 in January! Weird that all of us are turning 30 in 2008!! I am aiming for London but will definitley fall back on a cruise!!!

I'll be there too! I've never been on a cruise and really want to earn this for my husband and I. I love the picture you shared...I can see it now.....

chefheather said:
I'll be there too! I've never been on a cruise and really want to earn this for my husband and I. I love the picture you shared...I can see it now.....

No problem! I just noticed - we're two Heather's Cheffin' in Ohio! Where abouts are you in OH?

I'd love to be there too although I can't claim a 30th birthday, I will actually be turning **40** during the cruise. What a great gift that would be and my husband wouldn't have to throw a party for me :)!

Here is another photo....

Attachments

• CocoCay Bahamas.jpg
    CocoCay Bahamas.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 367
Heather - I'm in Canal Winchester, just outside of Columbus. How about you, what part of Ohio are you in?

on that curiseI will also be on that SHIP. I have been on that cruise a few years ago on my 10th anniversary , it is awsome we just loved it . When I told my DH he said then you better start getting on the phone . My Birthday is May 10th , i guess there will be alot of Party"n on that Ship....

Jen~Where in Iowa are you? I'm in Iowa too and I'm going to try and work my butt off to be on that cruise.

hmm I"m wondering if the trip incentives are different here in Canada. The incentive I saw on our website was for Paris! Oui Oui, magnificent.. oooh la la!!

Although I have to say cruising somewhere south sure is tempting too

Cheers

chefheather said:
Heather - I'm in Canal Winchester, just outside of Columbus. How about you, what part of Ohio are you in?

We're pretty close (respectively), but I live on the west side of Columbus in Galloway. ;)

I work my day job in Dublin, so we are pretty close. Nice to "meet" you!

Thanks! You too!

Ok all - did you see that second photo? If you look closely, I think I might be in there. heheeehehe....or I should say - will be!

Call me obsessed....but... www.royalcaribbean.com is about to become my new homepage! hehehehe

Last edited:
My birthday is the day before the cruise! So if I don't make London then I'll party right along with ya!!! But, I'm a bit over 30 :( I'll be 38...yikes, does time fly!

Well, I"m actually hoping for London (shooting big this year!), but I will SO fall back on a cruise if I don't make it! And hey, I'll also join you gals walking in wave 3:D

Count me in - oh yes! I'd much rather have this than level 3. I've been thru London and lived in DC for 15 years...so nope - don't want DC.
We went on a family cruise in 1998. I would so love to go on a cruise with just me DH, be pampered by PC and meet all of you!!!!!
The diet has already started!

I plan on being there! My husband is in law school so we can't afford vacation..so this is the only way we're going anywhere and heck why not go on a cruise?! We'll be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary in 2008 so we might as well celebrate early!

I will be there too!!!!!!!!!! I am very determined!!

lisaterwilliger said:
I plan on being there! My husband is in law school so we can't afford vacation..so this is the only way we're going anywhere and heck why not go on a cruise?! We'll be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary in 2008 so we might as well celebrate early!

Us too! When is yours? We're July 19th. I'm Wave 3 this July, and DH is coming with me and we're going to stay an extra day or two and celebrate our 4th anniversary. :D

No, I won't be joining you on the cruise because I will be going to LONDON!!!!

hmolah said:
Us too! When is yours? We're July 19th. I'm Wave 3 this July, and DH is coming with me and we're going to stay an extra day or two and celebrate our 4th anniversary. :D

We are Aug. 9th and I don't think I will be attending conference this year although I had planned on it w/ my level one earnings..but I'm cashing in for an amazon gift certificate instead so I can buy...drum roll please...LAW SCHOOL BOOKS!! Someday when he's a lawyer and we can have kids..I will stay home and do PC full time...and THAT is when I will go to conference!

That is my goal!!!! I reached level 1 in 2006 (in first year). I have posted my goals in front of my face at the computer and so far I have been very successful. I have vowed to get over phone phobia. I am on the phone all day at my FT job and sometimes I just don't want to look at it when I get home. Hope to see all of you on the cruise next year.

DebbieJ said:
No, I won't be joining you on the cruise because I will be going to LONDON!!!!
Well, I hope to meet you there Deb:)

1. Can anyone join the Caribbean cruise next year?

Yes, anyone can join the Caribbean cruise next year! The cruise is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, their friends and family, and any guests who are interested in joining us for a fun and relaxing vacation.

2. When and where is the Caribbean cruise taking place?

The Caribbean cruise will take place next year at a date and location that is yet to be determined. We will announce the details as soon as they are confirmed, so stay tuned for updates!

3. How much does it cost to join the Caribbean cruise?

The cost for the Caribbean cruise will vary depending on the cabin type and location, but typically ranges from $500-$1000 per person. This includes accommodations, meals, and most onboard activities and entertainment. Airfare and any additional expenses are not included.

4. Can I bring my children on the Caribbean cruise?

Of course! The Caribbean cruise is a family-friendly event and children are more than welcome to join. There will be special activities and programs for kids of all ages, so the whole family can have a great time.

5. How do I sign up for the Caribbean cruise?

To sign up for the Caribbean cruise, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for more details. You will need to make a deposit to secure your spot, and then pay the remaining balance closer to the cruise date. We can't wait to have you join us on this amazing adventure!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • chefheidi2003
  • General Chat
Replies