• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want a Like-New Dots Apron from Leadership Last Year?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. To become a consultant, you can sign up on their website or through a current consultant for a one-time enrollment fee. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products and special incentives for hosting a party. Orders typically take 2-4 business days to process and ship, with an additional 1-5 business days for delivery. There is a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty on all products.
PChefAbey
One of the Dots Aprons from Leadership last year. I have one that I have only worn once or twice.

Abey

Me, me, me please! How much are you asking? It would have to be shipped to Canada.

If she doesn't want to pay that shipping... I'm interested!

Oh me too i thought that was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As of right now it is sold, i am just awaiting payment, if it falls through I will let you guys know.

Thanks

I paypalled you my payment tonight Abey. I also PM'd you to let you know. Thanks a bunch!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our mission is to help people create quick and delicious meals for their families and make cooking more enjoyable.

2. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant, you can sign up on our website or through a current consultant. There is a one-time enrollment fee and you will receive a starter kit with all the necessary tools and resources to get started. You will also have access to training and support from the company and your team.

3. Are there any discounts or rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You will also have the opportunity to purchase host-exclusive products at a discounted price. Additionally, we offer special incentives and rewards for hosting a party during certain promotions or time periods.

4. How long does it take to receive my Pampered Chef order?

Orders typically take 2-4 business days to process and ship. However, during busy times or promotions, it may take longer. Once shipped, you can expect your order to arrive within 1-5 business days depending on your location.

5. Is there a warranty on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee on all our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Additionally, our products also come with a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Please refer to our website for more information on our warranty policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melodyprine
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
melodyprine
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • chef-kina
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies