• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone in to Having a Show Sometime Soon?

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef show allows you to receive free and discounted products, earn host rewards, and have a fun and unique experience with friends and family. To schedule a show, you can contact a consultant or visit the website to find one in your area. Virtual shows are also available with a computer or smartphone. There is no minimum or maximum number of guests required, and you can expect to see a variety of high-quality kitchen products at the show.
iheartmypanda
I need to make an order and my pc consultant account is inactive at the moment!
I need my order to be here before the end of the month (it's a gift I want my boyfriend to take with him) so this would have to be failry soon.
can anyone help me?

TIA

Mariana

anyone in TO having a show sometime soon?

Does TO stand for Toronto, Ontario?

yes it does

I'm in the Niagara Region. If nobody else is closer to you, maybe we can work something out. I should be putting an order in soon, what date do you need it by? Email me

I have a show going in on the weekend.:) I'm in Newmarket, but am down in the city fairly often. Shoot me a PM or email. :)

i'm placing an order on jan 19 and work downtown (across from Union Station)

Related to Anyone in to Having a Show Sometime Soon?

1. What benefits do I get from hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show allows you to receive free and discounted products, as well as earn host rewards based on the total sales from your show. You also have the opportunity to try out new recipes and kitchen tools, and have a fun and unique experience with your friends and family.

2. How do I schedule a show with Pampered Chef?

To schedule a show, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will work with you to find a date and time that works best for you and your guests.

3. Can I host a show online?

Yes, you can host a virtual show with Pampered Chef! Our consultants are trained to host online shows and provide a fun and interactive experience for you and your guests. All you need is a computer or smartphone with internet access.

4. How many guests do I need to have at my show?

There is no minimum or maximum number of guests required for a Pampered Chef show. However, the more guests you have, the more likely you are to earn higher host rewards and free products.

5. What types of products can I expect to see at a Pampered Chef show?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. Our consultants can demonstrate how to use these products to make delicious meals and snacks, and you and your guests can purchase them directly from the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinyourpclady
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • Mandeelou
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • ValerieHurtado