• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone in Chris Manion's Downline?

In summary, Chris Manion is a top leader and consultant with Pampered Chef who has been with the company for over 10 years. A downline refers to the team of consultants that a leader has recruited and trained directly, as well as the consultants that they have recruited and trained, and so on. Anyone can join Chris Manion's downline by signing up to be a consultant with Pampered Chef under her as their sponsor. Being in her downline offers benefits such as guidance and support from a successful leader and potential for increased sales and bonuses. To join her downline, you can sign up as a consultant and select her as your sponsor, or reach out to her directly for more information.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
I am wondering if there is a theme for her ED Banquet? There wasn't last time I was at conference but it's been years since I have gone. So if no theme, what to wear? Is a full length cocktail dress too formal? Is a full length sleeveless church dress to casual. I'm at a loss. Please help me.

Chris is in my upline, but not my ED. I saw an email from her recently saying that she isn't going to conference. Her daughter is getting married this weekend. I can't find the email right now, and I don't remember if it said anything about the banquet.I would say, take the opportunity to dress up if you want.

I am in Chris Manion's downline, but I am under Sara Philbin. Sara is unable to attend due to family commitments also.

Not sure how anyone else dresses but I do not recall seeing full length cocktail dresses. Many are doing a dressy casual. Most of us where either a dress or a nice pants outfit, but nothing that I would ever wear to a dressy event.

1. Who is Chris Manion?

Chris Manion is a top leader and consultant with Pampered Chef. She has been with the company for over 10 years and has built a successful downline team.

2. What is a downline?

A downline is a term used in multi-level marketing companies like Pampered Chef. It refers to the team of consultants that a leader has recruited and trained directly, as well as the consultants that they have recruited and trained, and so on.

3. Can anyone join Chris Manion's downline?

Yes, anyone can join Chris Manion's downline as long as they sign up to be a consultant with Pampered Chef under her as their sponsor.

4. What are the benefits of being in Chris Manion's downline?

Being in Chris Manion's downline means you have a direct connection to a successful leader who can provide guidance and support in growing your own business. Additionally, being part of a strong downline team can lead to increased sales and bonuses.

5. How can I join Chris Manion's downline?

To join Chris Manion's downline, you can sign up to be a consultant with Pampered Chef and select her as your sponsor. You can also reach out to her directly for more information and guidance on joining her team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies