• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone in Chris Manion's downline?

pcsharon1

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2008
I am wondering if there is a theme for her ED Banquet? There wasn't last time I was at conference but it's been years since I have gone. So if no theme, what to wear? Is a full length cocktail dress too formal? Is a full length sleeveless church dress to casual. I'm at a loss. Please help me.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Chris is in my upline, but not my ED. I saw an email from her recently saying that she isn't going to conference. Her daughter is getting married this weekend. I can't find the email right now, and I don't remember if it said anything about the banquet.

I would say, take the opportunity to dress up if you want.

baychef

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2005
I am in Chris Manion's downline, but I am under Sara Philbin. Sara is unable to attend due to family commitments also.

Not sure how anyone else dresses but I do not recall seeing full length cocktail dresses. Many are doing a dressy casual. Most of us where either a dress or a nice pants outfit, but nothing that I would ever wear to a dressy event.