• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Heard of or Made These???

In summary, "Anyone Heard of or Made These???" is a line of new or lesser-known products from Pampered Chef. These products are made with high-quality materials and backed by a satisfaction guarantee. To determine if a product is right for you, Pampered Chef offers demonstrations and recipe ideas on their website, as well as personalized recommendations from a consultant. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. These products can be purchased through a consultant, at a party, or directly on their website, as well as select retail stores.
chefkeri
OH MY GOSH cupcakes! :eek:
caution: these are over the top easy and extremely delicious!
Bet you can't eat just one :)

Ingredients:
I Dark chocolate cake mix ( can also use regular chocolate cake mix- but will taste small hint of pumpkin)
1 15 oz can solid packed pumpkin
1/4 cup water

Mix the three ingredients. Using large scoop, drop into sprayed silicone cupcake pan. Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees. THAT IS IT!
(can also make 6-8 more cupcakes or place remaining batter in small bar pan.)

Drizzle caramel sauce over warm cupcakes ( fat free). Grate nuts over the top if desired. Plate art with seedless raspberry jelly (warm in microwave)

THESE ARE INCREDIBLY moist and delicious and only 1.5 points each without toppings! So moist- no frosting needed. Warning- really difficult to have just one!

I am sure there will be many variations for those that want to play with the cake mixes, fillings etc. . . I love that cupcake pan! Every kitchen needs at least one!

Use SPICE cake mix - divide into 18 regular size muffin cups.

WW 1 point each - so it is AOK to have two :D

I use my vac sealer and put 2 to a baggie - that way it is an easy grab when in a hurry.

My grandson LOVES these - and they are better than some of the snacks he likes;)

I have never heard of those but I have had cupcakes made with beets they are so good.

1. What are "Anyone Heard of or Made These???"

"Anyone Heard of or Made These???" refers to a line of products from Pampered Chef that are either new or lesser-known and may not have been tried by many customers yet.

2. Are these products high-quality?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products are made with high-quality materials and are backed by a satisfaction guarantee.

3. How do I know if a product is right for me?

Pampered Chef offers product demonstrations and recipe ideas on their website to help customers make informed decisions about their purchases. You can also reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations.

4. Can I return a product if I am not satisfied?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange.

5. How can I purchase these products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant, either at a party or directly through their website. You can also find select products at retail stores such as Target and Walmart.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alanna1
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Alanna1
  • krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • pchockeymom