• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Hear Triple Pts yet for This Next Session?

In summary, the Triple Pts promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can earn triple points on all purchases made during a specific time period. The start and end dates for the promotion vary for each session. To earn triple points, customers simply need to make a purchase during the specified time period. There are some exclusions and limitations, such as gift certificates and tax and shipping fees, and the promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
kreaser
Gold Member
just wondering?

Nope I am sure it will be a while today before we hear or see an updated pc wire updated on the site.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for June 16 and/or 17.

I submitted shows on the 17th and 20th and so those would be good dates.

I am hoping for the 15th. I was lucky and received triple points last time. It would be great to get them again. ;)

What is the Triple Pts promotion for this next session?

The Triple Pts promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can earn triple points on all purchases made during a specific time period. This means that for every dollar spent, customers will receive three points instead of the usual one point.

When does the Triple Pts promotion start and end?

The start and end dates for the Triple Pts promotion vary for each session. Please check your consultant's website or the Pampered Chef website for the specific dates for this next session.

How do I earn triple points during the Triple Pts promotion?

To earn triple points during the promotion, simply make a purchase during the specified time period. Points will automatically be tripled for every dollar spent. Make sure to use your preferred customer account or provide your consultant with your account information at the time of purchase.

Are there any exclusions or limitations for the Triple Pts promotion?

The Triple Pts promotion is valid on all purchases made during the specified time period, with the exception of gift certificates and tax and shipping fees. Points will not be tripled for purchases made with gift certificates or for the additional costs of tax and shipping.

Can I combine the Triple Pts promotion with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the Triple Pts promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotion or discount can be applied per order. However, you can still earn triple points on your purchases during the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chef131doreen