• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have the Stoneware Sensations Handy?

In summary, to properly season your stoneware, rinse it with hot water, dry it, and rub a small amount of vegetable oil or cooking spray onto the surface. Avoid using soap to clean stoneware and instead use hot water and a scraper. To prevent cracking, preheat the stoneware and avoid placing frozen food directly on it. Stoneware is microwave safe but be cautious as it retains heat well. Store stoneware in a cool, dry place and avoid stacking heavy items on top of it.
redsoxgirl
The retired one in the outlet.

I need to supply some PC items for a raffle next week and I was thinking about doing the mini fluted pan and the cookbook, but I wanted to know if there were recipes in the cookbook for the pan before I bought it.

As far as I can remember, no there is not a recipe in there for the mini fluted pan.

How about the crock? I have an extra one I could give.

I think I might have an extra round with handles too, so I might give that if all else fails.

1. How do I properly season my stoneware?

To season your stoneware, simply rinse it with hot water and dry it thoroughly. Then, rub a small amount of vegetable oil or cooking spray onto the surface of the stoneware. Place it in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Let it cool before using it for cooking.

2. Can I use soap to clean my stoneware?

We recommend not using soap on your stoneware as it can absorb the soap and affect the taste of your food. Instead, use hot water and a scraper to remove any excess food. If necessary, you can also use a small amount of baking soda to help remove stubborn food particles.

3. How do I prevent my stoneware from cracking?

To prevent cracking, it is important to properly preheat your stoneware before cooking. Place it in the oven while it is preheating and never place it in a hot oven. Do not place frozen food directly on the stoneware, as this can cause thermal shock. Allow the stoneware to cool completely before cleaning or submerging it in water.

4. Can I use my stoneware in the microwave?

Yes, our stoneware is microwave safe. However, it is important to note that stoneware retains heat very well and can become extremely hot. Always use oven mitts or a towel when handling stoneware from the microwave.

5. What is the best way to store my stoneware?

Stoneware should be stored in a cool, dry place. Avoid stacking heavy items on top of it, as this can cause it to crack. If storing it in a cabinet, make sure it is not in direct contact with other cookware or dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• maghawes
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • WendyAebi
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Deborah Czarnecki
  • casescafe