• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have the New Fall Recipes?

In summary, HeatherZ said that the dish she brought to her cluster meeting on Monday is the Asparagus Appetizer thingy...technical term. She also said that the only one she has is the Asparagus Appetizer thingy...technical term. She said that she would love to make one of the new recipes, but does anyone have them from the conference? Thanks.
HeatherZ
I am bringing a dish to my cluster meeting on Monday. I would love to make one of the new recipes. Does anyone have them from the conference? Thanks.

HeatherZ

Really the only one I have that you could do (because you probably don't have the new products yet) is the Asparagus Appetizer thingy...technical term. Let me know if you are interested in that and I'll post it tomorrow.

Here's the one I have that I got from another board....

Phyllo-Wrapped Asparagus with Roasted Red Pepper Aioli
Dine Out at Home, Fall 2006

Asparagus

16 sheets thawed, frozen phyllo dough
Non\-stick cooking spray
1/2 cup (2 oz) finely grated fresh parmesan cheese
16 medium asparagus spears, trimmed (about 1/2 inch diameter)

Aioli

1/2 cup roasted red pepper, patted dry and finely chopped
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning mix
1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1 small clove garlic, pressed

1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. For asaparagus, spray one sheet of phyllo with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with about 1 tablespoon of the cheese. Place second sheet of phyllo over first, pressing together to seal. Cut sheet in half crosswise using Pizza Cutter, forming two rectangles. Place one asparagus spear onto one phyllo rectangle in upper left-hand corner, allowing tip to extend 1 inch past edge of phyllo.
2. Fold bottom of phyllo up over asparagus, roll up tightly. Repeat with another spear and second phyllo rectangle. Please asparagus seam side down on Large Round Stone with tips toward center. Repeat with remaining phyllo, cheese, and asparagus. Lightly spray asparagus with non-stick cooking spray. Bake 8-10 miniutes or until phyllo is light golden brown. Meanwhile, for aioli, combine ingredients, mix well. Remove asparagus from baking stone; serve with aioli.

yup...thats' it!

OK I know this is going to sound dumb, can somebody tell me how to roast a pepper? Thanks!

Here is another dumb question:

How do you pronounce Aioli? Is it ay-o-lee or aye-o-lee?

It doesn't sound dumb at all! I believe you can purchase roasted peppers, but it really is easy. The best way is if you have some kind of direct heat source - grill or gas burners. Take the pepper and place it as close to the heat source as possible. If you are putting it in/on the heat source, do NOT leave it! As soon as it gets black on one side, turn it. Keep turining until it is black on all sides. You will still see some of the color of the pepper. You want it blistered. Have a bowl and plastic wrap available. Immediately after taking the pepper off the heat source, place it in the bowl. Cover the bowl with the plastic wrap - this creates steam in the bowl. Let that set for a while...probably around 15-20 minutes. Once it is cool enough to handle, you can rub the black skin and any other skin off leaving the roasted meat of the pepper. Make sure to take the seeds and ribs out before using it in a recipe.HTH

Wondering if we could use the basil blend canola oil in the kitchen spritzer...to show more products?

Aioli
strasfamily said:
Here is another dumb question:

How do you pronounce Aioli? Is it ay-o-lee or aye-o-lee?

Hi,

I was in wave 3 (YEAH!) and at conference they said "I-O-LEE" - hope this helps!

Michelle

Related to Anyone Have the New Fall Recipes?

1. What are some new recipes that are included in the fall collection?

The new fall collection includes seasonal favorites such as apple crisp, butternut squash soup, and pumpkin spice muffins. There are also some unique recipes like cider-glazed pork chops and caramel apple cheesecake bars.

2. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in the fall collection?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan recipes included in the fall collection. Some of these options include roasted vegetable lasagna, lentil and vegetable shepherd's pie, and quinoa stuffed acorn squash.

3. Can I still use my existing Pampered Chef products for the fall recipes?

Absolutely! Many of the fall recipes can be made using your current Pampered Chef products. However, there are some new products that are specifically designed for the fall collection, such as the apple peeler and corer and the pumpkin-shaped stoneware.

4. Are there any gluten-free options in the fall collection?

Yes, there are several gluten-free recipes included in the fall collection. Some of these options include gluten-free pumpkin bread, sweet potato and black bean chili, and chicken and vegetable curry.

5. Can I purchase the fall recipes individually or do I need to buy the entire collection?

You can purchase the fall recipes individually or as a collection. The individual recipes are available for purchase on our website, or you can purchase the entire collection in a special bundle for a discounted price. It's up to you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • PamperedChefDude
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • AshleyAllison