• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Quilted Bags From Merrill?

In summary, the conversation is about a small, purse-sized item that is currently on sale. The person is considering buying it but is unsure if they will like it. Another person responds saying they have the larger version and love it, but have resisted buying the smaller one due to budget constraints. The smaller version comes with a closure ribbon that tends to fray easily, but it is still functional. They discuss the size and functionality of the purse, including whether it would fit inside a catalog tote. One person mentions using it for school books and it being sturdy, while another suggests using a travel wipes container to store mini catalogs inside the tote.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I was thinking of buying them...they're on special right now, but wasn't sure if I'd like it? Just wondering??

Do you mean the cranberry ones? I have the larger one and just love it. I have been so tempted to get the smaller one but so far have resisted.

I also was wondering, b/c they're cute...but I really need to limit my spending! :blushing:

I have the smaller, purse-sized one, and it is adorable! However, the closure ribbon on mine frayed even before I left the conference where I bought it so I don't tie it closed. The ribbon is just stuffed inside.

ardipc said:
I have the smaller, purse-sized one, and it is adorable! However, the closure ribbon on mine frayed even before I left the conference where I bought it so I don't tie it closed. The ribbon is just stuffed inside.

What are the dimentions of that purse? Would it fit inside the catalog tote bag? I've been carrying that lately. Is it more like a large wallet or a small purse?

Beth, it's like a small purse. I've been using mine (that I bought here!) as a purse for awhile & it's so cute. Fits just what I need; billfold, checkbooks, cell phone etc...not enough room to fit things I don't need!

lacychef said:
Beth, it's like a small purse. I've been using mine (that I bought here!) as a purse for awhile & it's so cute. Fits just what I need; billfold, checkbooks, cell phone etc...not enough room to fit things I don't need!

I used to always carry that size of purse and loved that it never got cluttered (no room!). But does it fit inside the catalog tote?

Yes, it would fit inside...depending on how full the catalog tote is;)

lacychef said:
Yes, it would fit inside...depending on how full the catalog tote is;)

Well, it would have the purse and a plastic holder that contains mini-catalogs (so they stay nice). That would be about it most of the time.

I have the larger one and I just ordered it about 2 weeks ago and love it. Pretty sturdy and I use it to carry my school books and it works really well! I can fit two hardcover school books, a 1/2" binder and I put pencils in the zipper part and it even looks so cute when you tie the ribbon at the top! I loooove it - worth the $15.00!

I keep my mini catalogs in a travel wipes container inside my catalog tote, works out perfectlY!

Related to Anyone Have Quilted Bags From Merrill?

1. What sizes do the quilted bags from Merrill come in?

The quilted bags from Merrill come in a variety of sizes, including small, medium, large, and extra large. The specific dimensions may vary slightly depending on the style of the bag, but our bags are designed to accommodate a range of items and needs.

2. Are the quilted bags from Merrill machine washable?

Yes, all of our quilted bags from Merrill are machine washable. We recommend washing them on a gentle cycle with cold water and mild detergent. After washing, lay the bag flat to dry to maintain its shape and prevent any potential shrinking.

3. Can the quilted bags from Merrill be used for grocery shopping?

Absolutely! Our quilted bags from Merrill are perfect for carrying groceries. The sturdy construction and comfortable handles make them easy to carry and the spacious interior can hold a significant amount of items. Plus, the bags are machine washable for easy cleaning after use.

4. Do the quilted bags from Merrill have any pockets or compartments?

Yes, many of our quilted bags from Merrill have pockets and compartments for added organization. Some styles have exterior pockets for easy access to small items, while others have multiple interior compartments to keep items separated and secure.

5. Can I use the quilted bags from Merrill as a diaper bag?

While our quilted bags from Merrill are not specifically designed as diaper bags, they can certainly be used as one. The spacious interior and pockets make it easy to store and organize baby essentials, and the durable construction means it can withstand the wear and tear of everyday use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • Melissa Redford