• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Ideas for Cluster Newletter

In summary, the author is trying to put together a newsletter for their team, but is not sure what all they should include. They mention that they want the newsletter to arrive by the end of the week, and that they liked the newletter that their upline sent. They also mention that they are jealous of the cluster newsletter that their upline sent.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
I am trying to put a newletter together for my team but not sure what all I should include. I know I need the recognition part of it but anyone have anything good (already put together) that I could use? Not lazy here but just running out of time. This will be my first newletter and want it to arrive by the end of this week so need to get hopping here! HELP!

Here is the one my upline does... she sends it email and hard copy as well. It is a bit longer that I will probably do when I promote, but it is a start...

(I blacked out the parts with her personal information...)

Attachments

• Newsletter - July 2007.doc
    60.5 KB · Views: 483
You Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You So Much!!!

katie, I must say I like that newlsetter! Even though I'm not in your group I got a good feel who is doing what, when things are happening, and when training is. Feel fortunate to have that!!

amy07 said:
katie, I must say I like that newlsetter! Even though I'm not in your group I got a good feel who is doing what, when things are happening, and when training is. Feel fortunate to have that!!

I agree! We don't get a cluster newsletter so I am jealous!!:p

amy07 said:

Don't get too excited... this is the first time in about 14 months that I have felt like I know what is happening. My director is MIA and hasn't sent me an original email in nearly 9 months and doesn't do any sort of newsletter/recognition... anything! So now that conference is over and our director is still MIA, my upline has "adopted" four of us from my director's firstline (at our request) and is including us on emails/newsletters/etc. that she sends to HER firstline. Oh, and my director was getting this newsletter every month, but never, EVER forwarded it to anyone on her team...
I was getting SOOOOOOOO frustrated with PC and my business because I didn't feel like I had any support (except from you guys), but now I feel so much better and am ready to move forward!

templateSomehow I got this cluster news template a while back and saved it - hope it helps!

Attachments

• clusternews_template.doc
    123 KB · Views: 337

1. What is a cluster newsletter?

A cluster newsletter is a type of newsletter that focuses on a specific topic or theme, rather than general company updates. It typically includes articles, tips, and recipes related to the chosen topic.

2. How can I come up with ideas for a cluster newsletter?

Some ideas for a cluster newsletter could include seasonal recipes, cooking techniques, themed parties, or product spotlights. You can also ask for suggestions from your team or customers.

3. Can I use content from other sources in my cluster newsletter?

Yes, as long as you give proper credit and permission, you can use content from other sources such as blogs, cookbooks, or magazines in your cluster newsletter. However, it's always best to create original content when possible.

4. How often should I send out a cluster newsletter?

This can vary depending on your target audience and the amount of content you have. Generally, once a month is a good frequency for a cluster newsletter. However, you can adjust this based on feedback and engagement from your readers.

5. Can I personalize the cluster newsletter for my customers?

Yes, you can personalize the cluster newsletter by including their names and other relevant information. This can help to make the newsletter more engaging and personalized for your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Kelly8
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • Kathytnt