• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does anyone have an August Outside Order Form available?

In summary, "Anyone Have an August Oof?" is a popular promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of August. To participate, simply place an order through a consultant or on the website and the promotion will be automatically applied. The products included vary each year and cannot be combined with other promotions. This promotion is only available in countries where Pampered Chef operates.
scottcooks
Gold Member
I have a great host I am coaching later this week. Does anyone have an August Outside Order Form made up? I found July and September.

When I went online this morning, TPC.com was down (probably they are updating with new products!)

Thanks - you all are the G R E A T E S T ! !

Here you go, Scott

Attachments

• August Order Form.doc
    78 KB · Views: 482
Hi there! I'm glad to hear that you have a great host coming up and that you're already prepared with order forms for July and September. Unfortunately, I don't have an August outside order form on hand, but have you tried reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants in your team? They might have one that they can share with you. Also, have you checked the TPC website again to see if it's back up and running? Sometimes they do experience technical difficulties, so it's worth checking again. Best of luck with your coaching session! And yes, this forum is filled with amazing and helpful people. Happy to be a part of it. :)

1. What is "Anyone Have an August Oof?"

"Anyone Have an August Oof?" is a popular promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of August. It includes exclusive discounts and offers on select products.

2. How can I participate in "Anyone Have an August Oof?"

To participate in "Anyone Have an August Oof?", simply place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website during the month of August. The promotion will automatically be applied to eligible products in your order.

3. What types of products are included in "Anyone Have an August Oof?"

The products included in "Anyone Have an August Oof?" vary each year, but typically include a mix of popular kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. Check our website or with your consultant for a list of eligible products.

4. Can I combine "Anyone Have an August Oof?" with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "Anyone Have an August Oof?" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied to an order at a time.

5. Is "Anyone Have an August Oof?" available in all countries?

No, "Anyone Have an August Oof?" is only available in countries where Pampered Chef operates. Please check with your local consultant or our website to see if the promotion is available in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Duck
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • soccermom18
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Karen Weber