• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Advice on Moving to Utah?

In summary, Pampered Chef is located in Sandy, UT and offers in-person cooking classes through consultants in Utah. Their products can only be purchased through a consultant or on their website, as they are not sold in retail stores. While there are no exclusive products for Utah, consultants may offer special promotions. Shipping rates are the same for all states, but there may be occasional discounts and free shipping for orders over $150.
dorothyb58
I have a friend moving to Utah and have some questions. Anyone here like to email me?

Dorothy

I am, just PMed you

dororthy I also PM'd you

I also left you a message!

I'm from Utah too, but it looks like you already have all the help you need! :p You can still ask me anything you want though!

Thanks for the responses. I'll look forward to your info!

Dorothy

Related to Anyone Have Advice on Moving to Utah?

1. Where is Pampered Chef located in Utah?

Our Pampered Chef headquarters is located in Sandy, UT.

2. Do you offer in-person cooking classes in Utah?

Yes, we have several consultants in Utah who offer in-person cooking classes and demonstrations. You can find a consultant near you on our website.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at any retail stores in Utah?

No, we do not sell our products in retail stores. You can only purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant or on our website.

4. Are there any exclusive Pampered Chef products only available in Utah?

No, all of our products are available to purchase in every state. However, some consultants may offer special promotions or incentives for their Utah customers.

5. Is there a discount for shipping to Utah?

Our shipping rates are the same for all states, but we do offer free shipping on orders over $150. We also have occasional promotions and discounts for shipping, so be sure to check our website for current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • elizabethfox
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
catlwilles
  • lynncolvinpc