• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Pampered Chef Maternity Top to Get Rid Of?

In summary, you can purchase a used Pampered Chef maternity top from someone, as many consultants sell their gently used items. These tops are available in sizes XS-3XL and it is recommended to order your pre-pregnancy size for a comfortable fit. You can use your consultant discount to purchase a Pampered Chef maternity top, but it may not apply to already discounted items. These tops are machine washable and can be washed in cold water and tumble dried on low heat. If the top doesn't fit, it can be returned within 45 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.
jrstephens
I would probably need a Large or X-Large depending on how they fit and if there has been any shrinkage to it?

I want one but do not want to pay Merrill's price for one.

I just saw this and your thread about your son! I am so happy for you and can't wait to hear about your new little man! I have my PC top somewhere and I PROMISE I will look for it asap for you!

gilliandanielle said:
I just saw this and your thread about your son! I am so happy for you and can't wait to hear about your new little man! I have my PC top somewhere and I PROMISE I will look for it asap for you!

Thanks! Let me know how much u want and what size it is!

The size says medium but it is really stretchy... it is part spandex so I wore it until the end, LOL! I don't want to make any money, so if it is worth covering shipping then it is all yours.

I am wearing M and L, so, I am sure it will work. What does it look like?

What would shipping be to Fulton, AL 36446?

it is the black long sleeve one with the PC logo in the top right corner. It is pretty thin material though so I think you would be okay in Spring in Alabama! I am sure I could ship it for around $5... I can take a pic if you want, just let me know!

I'll take it. How do you want me to send u the shipping cost?

You can send me a check if you want... I trust you so I can send it now, LOL! Just PM me your address and I will get it sent this weekend.

Related to Anyone Have a Pampered Chef Maternity Top to Get Rid Of?

1. Can I purchase a used Pampered Chef maternity top from someone?

Yes, you can purchase a used Pampered Chef maternity top from someone. Many consultants sell their gently used items to make room for new inventory. You can also check online marketplaces or Facebook groups for secondhand Pampered Chef items.

2. What size should I order for a Pampered Chef maternity top?

Pampered Chef maternity tops are available in sizes XS-3XL. It is recommended to order your pre-pregnancy size for a comfortable fit.

3. Can I use my consultant discount to purchase a Pampered Chef maternity top?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount to purchase a Pampered Chef maternity top. However, please note that the discount may not apply to already discounted items.

4. Are Pampered Chef maternity tops machine washable?

Yes, Pampered Chef maternity tops are machine washable. It is recommended to wash them in cold water and tumble dry on low heat for best results.

5. Can I return a Pampered Chef maternity top if it doesn't fit?

Yes, you can return a Pampered Chef maternity top if it doesn't fit. The company has a generous return policy and allows returns within 45 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • christinaspc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
nldavis321