• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a November And/Or December Host Letter?

In summary, the "November And/Or December Host Letter" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of November and December. To qualify, you must book and hold a party with a minimum of $200 in sales and 4 buying guests. The rewards and discounts offered include free products, half-off items, and exclusive host-only specials. This promotion can also be combined with other host rewards, and can be promoted to guests through various means such as social media and in-person invitations.
ljeffries
I looked in the files and searched the threads and did not find any yet.
Thanks!

Look under FILES - search for Nov Cooking - You will finda November one there.

I did an October one earlier. When I get a chance, I'll try to do the November and December ones, but it will probably be next week!

1. What is a "November And/Or December Host Letter" and how does it benefit me as a host?

A "November And/Or December Host Letter" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of November and December. As a host, you can earn extra rewards and discounts by hosting a party during this time period.

2. How do I qualify for the November And/Or December Host Letter?

To qualify for the November And/Or December Host Letter, you must book and hold a Pampered Chef party during the months of November or December. The party must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least 4 buying guests.

3. What are the rewards and discounts offered in the November And/Or December Host Letter?

The rewards and discounts vary depending on the total sales of your party. You can earn free products, half-off items, and exclusive host-only specials. The more your party sells, the more rewards you can earn.

4. Can I combine the November And/Or December Host Letter with other host rewards?

Yes, the November And/Or December Host Letter can be combined with other host rewards. This means you can earn even more rewards and discounts for hosting a party during this time.

5. How can I promote the November And/Or December Host Letter to my guests?

You can promote the November And/Or December Host Letter by sharing the details with your guests through social media, email, or in-person invitations. You can also mention it during your party and encourage your guests to book their own parties during this time for even more rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twiggy4joe
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hannahkatsmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
hannahkatsmom
  • liz_grinkin