• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Mystery Hostess Letter: Can Anyone Help Me Find It?

In summary, to find a specific letter in the Pampered Chef Alphabet Cookie Cutters set, make sure all the cutters are laid out on a flat surface and then scan for the desired letter. If a letter is missing from the set, contact customer service for assistance. Individual letters are not available for purchase and the set is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. If a letter is damaged, contact customer service for a replacement.
emmabelle47
I had found a Mystery Hostess Letter in the files and now I've lost it. It was a letter to the "chosen" ten hosts explaining how to collect the orders, and all that stuff. Can anyone help me find it again??? Thanks!

Check out this mystery host letter... it was in Becky's recent thread about the show that she did.

And I think Greg said something about the files being goofy for a bit after the upgrade today... or maybe that was the voices in my head, I don't know! Anyway, HTH!

I just had to read this thread because I keep reading the title and thinking, "What letter is missing...a Q or maybe a T 'cause it can hide in better places...or the E because it can be a silent E and not be found?"

janetupnorth said:
I just had to read this thread because I keep reading the title and thinking, "What letter is missing...a Q or maybe a T 'cause it can hide in better places...or the E because it can be a silent E and not be found?"

lol, not quite what I had in mind, but I've had some other funny titled threads..... Oh, and thanks Katie, but that wasn't exactly what I had in mind. I already made a flyer like that to pass out, now I need a "directional" letter for my 10 hosts that I give them with their catalogs and order forms. I searched for an hour through the files and came across this lone letter. Now, I have no idea what I did with it!!! Help! I guess I could make one of my own
but why recreate one when I know there's one around here..... :)

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that you've misplaced your Mystery Hostess Letter. I know how important that letter is for hosting a successful party. Have you checked all of your files and folders thoroughly? Sometimes things can get misplaced or hidden in unexpected places. If you still can't find it, I would suggest reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants to see if they have a copy that they can share with you. I'm sure someone in our amazing Pampered Chef community will be happy to help you out. Best of luck in finding the letter!

1. How do I find a specific letter in the Pampered Chef Alphabet Cookie Cutters set?

To find a specific letter in the Alphabet Cookie Cutters set, first make sure all the cutters are laid out on a flat surface. Then, look for the letter you need by scanning the cutter shapes and matching them to the letter you want. The letters are arranged in alphabetical order for easier searching.

2. What should I do if I am missing a letter from my Pampered Chef Alphabet Cookie Cutters set?

If you are missing a letter from your set, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-333-4181. They will be happy to assist you in finding a replacement cutter or resolving the issue.

3. Can I purchase individual letters instead of the entire Pampered Chef Alphabet Cookie Cutters set?

At this time, individual letters are not available for purchase. The Alphabet Cookie Cutters set is sold as a complete set of 26 letters.

4. Are the Pampered Chef Alphabet Cookie Cutters dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Alphabet Cookie Cutters are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them for longer lasting use.

5. How can I get a replacement for a damaged letter in my Pampered Chef Alphabet Cookie Cutters set?

If a letter in your set is damaged, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-333-4181. They will assist you in getting a replacement cutter or resolving the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• liz_grinkin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CGutwein
Replies
Views
Leigh0725
  • ChefJessica95765
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies