• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Good Margarita Recipe?

In summary, this woman has a host who wants to do margaritas, but does not know any good recipes. She provides a summary of the content, including a recipe for Margarita Punch using the Bacardi frozen mix and tequila. She recommends using the Citrus Press to add the lime juice to the drink.
bsaxman
Silver Member
I have a host who wants to do margaritas... i figure i could do it in the quick stir pitcher, but have no good recipes... let me know, I'm desperate!

B

This may be cheating, but it's so yummy!

I use this Raspberry lemonade recipe in the family-size quick-stir

1 2-liter bottle of 7-up
1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
1 pkg frozen raspberries (any frozen berries will work)

Then, I chill a bottle of the TGIFriday's (or similar) margarita mix with the alcohol already in it.

I let the guests mix their own drinks.

Be careful though, you can get really sloshed & not know it depending on what the ratio is for marg mix/rasp lemonade.

Here's an awesome one:

1 can of frozen limeade concentrate
1 can of tequila (use empty limeade can)
1 can Sprite (or any lemon lime soda)
1 bottle of Corona

Mix & Enjoy!

I know it sounds weird but it is REALLY great!

here's three for ya:
Beer Margarita

I know there are a couple of different beer margaritas floating around, but this is the one my husband and I enjoy:

2 cans 7-Up
2 bottles Corona beer (must be Corona)
2 cans frozen Bacardi frozen margarita mix (others have used lime-ade mix)
2-3 cups tequila (this is to taste - we use 2 1/2 cups)Plunge, serve over ice

Margarita Punch
2 (12 oz) cans frozen lemonade (undiluted, THAWED)
1 (12 oz) can frozen limeade (undiluted, THAWED)
1 (12 oz) can frozen orange juice (undiluted, THAWED)
8 cups water
1 (3 litre) Sprite/7-Up
2 cups Tequila

Mix together, serve over ice.

Makes 1 1/2 gallons.

Margarita Slush-

2 cans Bacardi frozen margarita mix

2 cans water

Tequila

Mix 1 can Bacardi frozen margarita mix and 1 can water and freeze in the
three ice shaver tubs. Mix the second can of concentrate and 1 can water
in your Quick Stir Pitcher. Add 1/2 can tequila (optional) and stir.

Last edited:
Mmmm these all sound delish!

I'll have to sample them ALL to see which one's the best :eek:p

Hahahah.

THANKS FOR RESPONDING WITH A QUICKNESS!

Much appreciated!

Love,

Brandi

On the PC website the new Cran Raspberry fizzy it gives you an option to add vodka and i made it last night it was rather tasty i hope that helps you any.

Speaking of Margaritas...has anyone used the Williams-Sonoma Meyer Lemon and Key Lime Mix? Um.....SOOOOOO Yummy!! LOL!!!

Hah! I dont read well...I made the margarita punch but didn't realize it made 1 and 1/2 gallons... so here I am practicing the recipe in my kitchen when all of the sudden my quick-stir pitcher is all filled up... but there are more ingredients to go in! Hahah. Anyways... what would anyone do with THAT MUCH MARGARITA PUNCH! I dont even know if there is a punch bown big enough to HOLD all that Margarita!

Thought someone might get a chuckle out of that.... :D :eek:

When I do margaritas i use the bacardi frozen mix and add tequila and ice and do it in the blender (yummy), but I bet you can do the same thing, but just fill up the pitcher with water and ice.

I go with the easy one - Tequila and Margarita Mix! :)

bsaxman said:
I made the margarita punch but didn't realize it made 1 and 1/2 gallons... so here I am practicing the recipe in my kitchen when all of the sudden my quick-stir pitcher is all filled up... but there are more ingredients to go in! Hahah. Anyways... what would anyone do with THAT MUCH MARGARITA PUNCH! I dont even know if there is a punch bown big enough to HOLD all that Margarita!

Thought someone might get a chuckle out of that.... :D :eek:

Um, I could probably figure out what to do with all of that Margarita...! :rolleyes:

I use the limeade, Corona, tequila, 7-Up recipe listed before, but also add the juice of one lime using the Citrus Press. I have become quite well-known for demonstrating these margaritas at my shows, and have sold quite a few Citrus Presses to boot! Enjoy.

Frequently Asked Questions about "Anyone Have a Good Margarita Recipe?"

1. How do I make a classic margarita?

The classic margarita recipe calls for 2 oz of tequila, 1 oz of triple sec, and 1 oz of lime juice, shaken with ice and served in a salt-rimmed glass. For a sweeter version, you can also add a splash of simple syrup.

2. Can I use any type of tequila in a margarita?

While some people prefer to use silver or blanco tequila in their margaritas, you can use any type of tequila you like. Just keep in mind that the flavor may vary depending on the type of tequila used.

3. How can I make a frozen margarita?

To make a frozen margarita, blend 1 cup of ice, 2 oz of tequila, 1 oz of triple sec, and 1 oz of lime juice until smooth. You can also add fruit, such as strawberries or mango, to create a flavored frozen margarita.

4. Can I make a margarita without triple sec?

Yes, you can make a margarita without triple sec by substituting it with another orange liqueur, such as Cointreau or Grand Marnier. You can also use agave nectar or simple syrup for a sweeter margarita.

5. How can I make a pitcher of margaritas?

To make a pitcher of margaritas, simply multiply the ingredients in a classic margarita recipe by the number of servings you want to make. You can also adjust the proportions to suit your taste. Serve over ice or blend with fruit for a refreshing twist.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DeeDee616
Replies