• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Blackberry Pearl??

I traded it in because the screens were starting to fog up and it was just getting a little too old. I liked the Curve better.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
If so...HEEEEELP!?!?!?!?!?

I saw this and thought that you are just asking for KG to pop in and say something silly...

So, I will try!

Nope! But I am eating a PB&J with blackberry jelly!!

I have one, what do you need? I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! I'll pm you too.

I want one of those badly. are they problematic?

I have one too and I love it!!! My rationale to get that and pay the $30 extra per month for email and internet access was I cut out my $4.25 Starbucks during the week. I'm actually probably saving money now that I did that. It's SO worth it. It'll come in so handy at conference just to quickly check emails and stuff.

I've been debating getting one, but they are a little pricey. I still have one year and a bit to go with Bell for my cell phone service. If I want to upgrade, I only have $50 credit towards a new phone. :( Maybe later......

I got SO frustrated wit hit today I brought it back to the store and traded it in for a Motorola Krzr.
I am much happier with the Krzr.
The crappy part is that in switching over my SIM card I mistakenly over-wrote it instead of merging it so I lost a TON of numbers :cry:

I got a refurbished blackberry pearl. It was quite a bit less. (I paid $50., and did not have to wait for any rebates.) The refurbished is perfect, usually they are just a customer return.

kristenlee said:
I got a refurbished blackberry pearl. It was quite a bit less. (I paid $50., and did not have to wait for any rebates.) The refurbished is perfect, usually they are just a customer return.

Thanks for the tip, Kristen. I have no problem with refurbished units (my iPod's refurbished), so I should look into that!

They had Blackberry's at Sam's on Monday for about $27 with contract. That was with Cingular/AT&T.

I love my Pearl!!

KellyTheChef said:
I am eating a PB&J with blackberry jelly!!

Really, blackberry jelly? Wow, I am so loving the strawbery jam or grape jelly over blackberry.

Then again, I always have been a jelly snob. :cool:

Im waiting for my Iphone. ;)

Having had both a Palm Treo and Blackberry Pearl, I like the Palm SO much more. Pearl - better voice quality, the only reason I still use itPalm - easier to store numbers, number keys give you the option of seeing the letters on the phone keybad (like 888-OUR CHEF) on the Pearl you can't tell what numbers those arePalm - synching up your calendar and phone numbers is so easyPalm - SO much software out there you can addAny Blackberry folks have suggestions for these to make me like the Pearl as much/more?

Anyone have the Blackberry Curve?
I'm thinking about getting it through Tmobile.

(didn't feel like starting another thread since I was already here).

I like my Blackjack II. I wish I knew everything that it can do. I keep having to call my daughter when I need help.

I just got a new Palm Centro phone, so I can ditch my Palm Pilot. :) I'm still playing with it, getting it synced, etc. The guy at the store thought it was weird that I was getting a phone like that without a data (or messaging) plan. But I don't plan to use it online, just as a phone and an organizer.

chefann said:
I just got a new Palm Centro phone, so I can ditch my Palm Pilot. :) I'm still playing with it, getting it synced, etc. The guy at the store thought it was weird that I was getting a phone like that without a data (or messaging) plan. But I don't plan to use it online, just as a phone and an organizer.

I bought my blackberry with those same intentions. What I didn't realize is that without the plan, the blackberry can't do ANYTHING on line, like download one ringtone or something similar. I was ticked!

I can download ringtones, I just pay by the kb for the data. I also don't have text messaging on my plan, so I have to pay 20¢ apiece when someone texts me. :grumpy: Then DH gets mad when he sees them on the bill.

I wasn't planning on getting the data plan either. I mostly just need it as an organizer and phone. I keep looking at stuff online but most of it is in techy geek talk that I don't understand. Hoping that the people at the store can explain to me exactly what it can do without being online.

I had a Blackberry and I hated it. Now I have the EnV2!!! I have a lot of friends that text and it has the QWERTY keyboard. I LOVE IT!!! Its through Verizon.

I have had mine for about 9 months and love it! I've never had any issues. Everyone at my company has one, too- they love theirs. DH has one too, his is a bit older than mine. I have a pretty red one! :)

Related to Anyone Have a Blackberry Pearl??

1. What are the main features of the Blackberry Pearl?

The Blackberry Pearl is a smartphone that offers a variety of features such as email, internet browsing, social media access, and a full QWERTY keyboard. It also has a built-in camera, media player, and GPS capabilities.

2. Does the Blackberry Pearl have a long battery life?

Yes, the Blackberry Pearl has a long-lasting battery that can last up to 15 days on standby and up to 5 hours of talk time.

3. Can I use the Blackberry Pearl with any carrier?

The Blackberry Pearl is a GSM phone, which means it can be used with any GSM carrier such as AT&T or T-Mobile. However, it may not be compatible with CDMA carriers like Verizon or Sprint.

4. Is the Blackberry Pearl easy to use?

Yes, the Blackberry Pearl has a user-friendly interface and a QWERTY keyboard that makes it easy to type and navigate through the various features and applications.

5. Can I add more storage to the Blackberry Pearl?

Yes, the Blackberry Pearl has a microSD card slot that allows you to expand the storage capacity of the phone. You can add a memory card up to 32GB to store more photos, videos, and music.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kearstin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kearstin
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
  • imported_Nikkijo
  • General Chat
2 3 4