• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Microwave Blackberry Cobbler Recipe Wanted!

In summary, to make the Microwave Blackberry Cobbler, you will need all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt, milk, unsalted butter, egg, blackberries, and lemon juice. You can use either fresh or frozen blackberries, but if using frozen, make sure to thaw them first. The cook time for the cobbler is approximately 10 minutes, but may vary depending on the microwave strength. There is no need to preheat the microwave. You can also use different types of fruit for this recipe, but adjust the ingredients accordingly.
kisrae
Gold Member
Does anyone have a blackberry cobbler recipe for the microwave they can share?

The one that I've done isn't blackberry but you might could substitute. 1 can cherry (or blueberry) pie filling
1 can crushed pineapple (drained)
1/2 box of yellow cake mix
1 stick butterAdd ingredients to DCB in order given, ending up with butter sliced into pats on top of cake mix. Cover and microwave for 13 minutes.I would think you could just use two cans of blackberry pie filling (if you can find it) instead of the cherry and pineapple.

Yes, here is a simple and delicious blackberry cobbler recipe for the microwave:Ingredients:- 1 cup all-purpose flour- 1 cup sugar- 1 teaspoon baking powder- 1/4 teaspoon salt- 1 cup milk- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted- 2 cups fresh blackberries- 1/4 cup sugar- 1 tablespoon lemon juice- Vanilla ice cream (optional)Instructions:1. In a microwave-safe bowl, mix together the flour, 1 cup of sugar, baking powder, and salt.2. Stir in the milk and melted butter until well combined.3. In a separate bowl, mix together the blackberries, 1/4 cup of sugar, and lemon juice.4. Microwave the blackberry mixture for 2-3 minutes, until the berries are soft and juicy.5. Pour the blackberry mixture into a greased 8x8 inch microwave-safe dish.6. Pour the batter over the top of the blackberries.7. Microwave on high for 8-10 minutes, until the cobbler is set and the top is golden brown.8. Let cool for a few minutes before serving.9. Optional: serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Enjoy!

What ingredients do I need for the Microwave Blackberry Cobbler recipe?

To make the Microwave Blackberry Cobbler, you will need: 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1 cup granulated sugar, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup milk, 1/4 cup unsalted butter, 1 egg, 2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries, and 1/4 cup lemon juice.

Can I use frozen blackberries for this recipe?

Yes, you can use either fresh or frozen blackberries for this recipe. If using frozen blackberries, make sure to thaw them before using in the cobbler.

How long does it take to cook the Microwave Blackberry Cobbler?

The cook time for the Microwave Blackberry Cobbler is approximately 10 minutes. However, this may vary depending on the strength of your microwave. It is important to check the cobbler periodically and adjust the cook time accordingly.

Do I need to preheat my microwave before cooking the cobbler?

No, there is no need to preheat your microwave before cooking the cobbler. Simply follow the instructions and cook the cobbler as directed.

Can I use a different type of fruit for this recipe?

Yes, you can use different types of fruit for this recipe such as blueberries, raspberries, or peaches. Just make sure to adjust the recipe accordingly, as different fruits may require different amounts of sugar or lemon juice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meredith.ward
  • dkitten13
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies