1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Anyone going to Leadership?

1. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

I was wondering if any fellow canuck consultants were going to leadership?

I am really looking forward to it. :D

Nov 28, 2005
  2. pamperedkel

pamperedkel Member

I'm really hoping to go. I'm just trying to figure out the funds but will decide in the next day or two!
    Kelly

Nov 28, 2005
  3. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

trying hard! Need one more recruit! :(

Nov 28, 2005
  4. Have air plane ticket bought and bags packed ready to go!!! Hoping to quilify as Director by Dec 1 ??I cann't wait... :D

Nov 28, 2005
  5. friday

friday Guest

I will be there! Two of us are driving up on Friday morning and going to the Science Centre to see Body Works, then checking in to the hotel in the evening and doing some downtowning. My ED is having a reception in her room on Friday evening also. We will be popping in for that. This will be my first leadership conference. I'm getting nervous!!

Alison

Dec 20, 2005
  6. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Just Curious??

Is your (Canadian) leadership separate from the one for US consultants in Atlanta?

I hope not, it would be great to meet some of you!

Dec 22, 2005
  7. kcjodih

Yes, it's different. Just like National ours is separate. It's in Toronto this year just like our National for 2005 was. So unless we're the lucky few that get to go to Chicago for the last session of YOUR national we're not likely to meet anytime soon :(

Dec 22, 2005
  8. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

I think that's just a good reason to have a "Chef Success Convention" somewhere! :D

Dec 23, 2005
  9. kcjodih

Sounds like a GREAT idea!!

Dec 24, 2005
  10. friday

friday Guest

Now that all the Christmas morning stuff is done with the kids, the next event on my mind is Leadership. Are those of us who are going, going to try to meet up there? Has anyone who has been before got any Leadership specific tips for me? I have been to national conferences. Is it very much different in terms of what I need to bring and be prepared for? Do they still do the Leadership apron thing? I heard that they didnt do that last year and was SO disappointed. I'm kind of bored with the denim apron, but thats another thread. Thanks for any suggestions anyone has for me!

Alison

Dec 25, 2005
  11. Stephanie S

Stephanie S Member

Leadership

I'll be there as well! I'm also bringing one of my recruits (she's at the consultant level) as my guest to dinner on the Saturday night. It's will be a great event to help get her pumped!

Dec 28, 2005
  12. cleosmom

cleosmom Gold Member

I'm going and very excited about it!! This will be my first Pampered Chef convention is there anything I need to know. I have no idea what to expect other than it should be a great time.

Can't wait to see you all there.

Jan 4, 2006
Have something to add?