• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Going to Leadership and Want..

In summary, Michelle is selling cake mixes, cake decorating supplies, and cake lids. She is also selling lemon and chocolate cake mixes, and the patriotic and cranberry/green jacquard towels. The cake mixes have an expiration date, and the towels are new. She is taking the cake mixes, towels, and lids to Leadership in Indianapolis. She will have a button and some cakes for sale if anyone is interested.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
some old products?
I have cake mixes, towels 2 rectangular lids for the bakers. I also have 4 cake decorating sets. Let me know. I am staying at Adam's Mark Hotel!

Lemon or Chocolate cake mixes? Oh and which towels?

Are the baker lids new? If so I would one.

I have 2 sets of the heart ones. 2 sets of the cranberry/green jacquard , 2 sets of the patriotic, 1 orange, green and white striped.
Both flavors of the cake mixes

Lids are new

ANyone going to Leadership who wants any of these let me knwo I am packign tonight to leave tomorrow for Indy. Thanks Michelle

If anyone wants these and not going let me know and I will complete a sale when I return on Thursday.

How much do you want for the lid?

I paid $14 for it 2 weeks ago so I would like to get $14 back if possible. Thanks

How much for the chocolate cake mix? Are you taking these items to Leadership if you don't sell them here?

Also, does the cake mix have an expiration date? Thanks!

I will take it! How do you want to get in contact at Leadership?

ok anyone know what the cakes cost? I am at Adams mark hotel

Do you have a button, I do so just look for me!! I cut my hair so I know have a short bob, strawberry blonde hair that is straight.

what button? no I have no button My cell # is 812-698-0187

They mean the buttons that I had made up so we can all pick each other out of the crowd. I'll have a bag of them in Dallas. They're $1 each if you find me there (no postage) or $2 if you need me to mail you one. There are a couple of threads about them, including a sticky in the Leadership area.

Oh yes I would love one! I hope tmeet up with youat Leadership then. I arrive around 8:15 or so from the airport. Iam takign the yellow van to the hotel Adam's mark. I also just posted my family photo in the photos if you want to see what I look like! I have a bobbed hair cut and it is freshly highlighted and the back of my hair is shorter as it goes up in the back. Doe s this help? I have 1 lemon and 2 choc cakes left!

I jus ttried to upload a pic in my profie it didn't work

Ok last chance before I leave tonight for Indy....I will check my responses and emails before 10pm tonight and then I will not check them again till after I return from the trip so if anyone is interested in the cakes or the towels please post by this time. Thanks, Michelle

Related to Anyone Going to Leadership and Want..

1. How do I register for Pampered Chef Leadership?

To register for Leadership, simply log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Events" tab. From there, you can select the Leadership event and follow the prompts to register and pay the registration fee.

2. What is included in the registration fee for Leadership?

Your registration fee includes access to all general sessions, breakout sessions, and workshops, as well as meals and snacks throughout the event. It also covers any materials or supplies needed for the workshops and sessions.

3. Can I bring a guest to Leadership?

Unfortunately, Leadership is only open to Pampered Chef consultants. However, you are welcome to bring a team member with you if they are also a consultant. They will need to register and pay the registration fee separately.

4. Are there any discounts available for Leadership registration?

Pampered Chef occasionally offers early-bird discounts for Leadership registration. These will be advertised on our website and through email communications. Additionally, if you have earned a reward trip, your Leadership registration fee may be covered as part of your reward.

5. Can I cancel or transfer my Leadership registration?

Cancellations and transfers are subject to Pampered Chef's policy for event registrations. If you need to cancel or transfer your registration, please contact our event support team for assistance. Please note that there may be fees associated with cancellations or transfers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jendebouver
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • chezshelly