• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Going From the Tidewater Virginia Area?

In summary, if you move from the Tidewater Virginia area, you can still attend Pampered Chef parties nationwide. Your consultant will change, but you can still support your previous consultant. You can transfer your account to a new consultant and still receive the same benefits and rewards as a customer. There are also local Pampered Chef events and gatherings in the Tidewater Virginia area that you can attend.
kkbgrasser
I live in Smithfield Va.

Thank you,

Krista

Well I am not that close but I live in Norfolk, right on the edge of VB. Probably about 40 miles from ya...

Have a Pampered Day!

Portsmouth here!

1. Can I still attend Pampered Chef parties if I move from the Tidewater Virginia area?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef parties are available nationwide, and you can attend parties hosted by consultants in your new area.

2. Will my Pampered Chef consultant change if I move from Tidewater Virginia?

Yes, your consultant will change based on your new location. However, you can still keep in touch with your previous consultant and continue to support them if you wish.

3. Can I transfer my Pampered Chef account to a new consultant in my new area?

Yes, you can transfer your account to a new consultant in your new area. Simply reach out to our customer service team and they will assist you with the transfer process.

4. Will I still receive the same benefits and rewards as a Pampered Chef customer if I move from Tidewater Virginia?

Yes, all Pampered Chef customers receive the same benefits and rewards regardless of their location. You can still earn host rewards, participate in promotions, and receive exclusive offers.

5. Are there any Pampered Chef events or gatherings in the Tidewater Virginia area that I can attend?

Yes, there are often local Pampered Chef events and gatherings in the Tidewater Virginia area that you can attend. Check with your consultant or our website for upcoming events and information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • ChefAndiHV
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Ginger428