• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone else launching in Hartford this Spring?

In summary, the Spring Launch in Hartford, CT is typically held in late April or early May at a convention center or event space. It is a celebration of the spring season and includes activities such as live music, food and drinks, and vendor booths selling spring-themed items. Tickets are usually required and can be purchased online or at the event. The event is family-friendly and suitable for all ages, with free admission for children under a certain age.
Bren706
Gold Member
I will be there! Who else will be there with me?

Brenda, I'll be there! Haven't registered yet, but will next week. :)

I will be there!!
So excited!

I'm thinking of going there. I live in NJ but my director is in CT. My other option is Baltimore with my hospitality group....I'm torn!!!

Any other Cheffers attending the launch in Hartford?

I'll be there. There are about 20 from my director's down-line but I don't know if any others are on CS.

I am going with my director and about 6 others. I hope we made the 80% attendance goal.

As of Jan 12th, you only needed 61 more registrations to get the 80% mark.

I'm going to launch in Hartford too! Flying in Friday and can't get a flight out til Sunday... I know Toledo is closer but I wanted to do something a little different. Hubby was going to come with and make a long weekend of it but flights were too expensive. So it's just me myself and I and no one I know.

Related to Anyone else launching in Hartford this Spring?

What is the date of the Spring Launch in Hartford, CT?

The Spring Launch in Hartford, CT is typically held in late April or early May.

Where will the Spring Launch be held?

The location of the Spring Launch varies each year, but it is typically held at a convention center or event space in Hartford, CT.

What can I expect at the Spring Launch?

The Spring Launch is a celebration of the start of the spring season in Hartford, CT. It typically includes a variety of activities such as live music, food and drinks, and vendor booths selling spring-themed items.

Do I need to purchase tickets for the Spring Launch?

Tickets are usually required for the Spring Launch, and they can be purchased online or at the event. Prices may vary depending on the activities and offerings at the event.

Is the Spring Launch family-friendly?

Yes, the Spring Launch is a family-friendly event with activities and entertainment suitable for all ages. Children under a certain age may be admitted for free, so be sure to check the event details for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DebPC