• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Have Wrong Info in Consultant's Connection?

In summary, Consultant's Connection is an online platform for Pampered Chef consultants to access training materials, product information, and stay updated on company news. It can be accessed by logging into your Pampered Chef account on the company's website and clicking on the "Consultant's Connection" tab. The platform provides a variety of information such as training materials, product updates, marketing resources, and company news. You can also customize your homepage by selecting the "Customize Homepage" option under the "My Account" tab. If you find incorrect information on Consultant's Connection, please contact customer service to report the issue and ensure prompt updates.
My paycheck is right, qualified and paid as D. But on Cons Conn it shows my title as D but paid as TL under the Performance Details button.

Mine says that same thing in Consultant Connection but on my commission statement it says Title: director
Paid as level: director

On Consultant Connection it says:

PERFORMANCE Apr 2009 May 2009 Jun 2009
Title: D D D
Paid-As-Level: TL D

on my paycheck it says:
Title: Director
Paid as Level: Director

Just checked again and the consultant connection has me as a D now... :D

mine is correct now too... was scared there for a few minutes trying to figure out how I could have messed up

Related to Anyone Else Have Wrong Info in Consultant's Connection?

1. What is Consultant's Connection?

Consultant's Connection is an online platform for Pampered Chef consultants to access training materials, product information, and stay updated on company news.

2. How do I access Consultant's Connection?

You can access Consultant's Connection by logging into your Pampered Chef account on the company's website and clicking on the "Consultant's Connection" tab.

3. What type of information can I find on Consultant's Connection?

Consultant's Connection provides a variety of information including training materials, product updates, marketing resources, and company news.

4. Can I customize my Consultant's Connection homepage?

Yes, you can customize your homepage by selecting the "Customize Homepage" option under the "My Account" tab. This allows you to choose which information and resources you want to see on your homepage.

5. What should I do if I find wrong information on Consultant's Connection?

If you come across incorrect information on Consultant's Connection, please contact our customer service team and report the issue. This will ensure that the information is updated promptly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
quiverfull7