• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Done an Office-Lunch Show? Help!

In summary, my friend was interested in having an office show after a confrence meeting for lunch show. Has anyone done such a thing? And how did it go? What format ie. traditional show or express did you do? He said his office has 60-80 agents there. Huge potential I would say!
heat123
Silver Member
I have a freind who was interested in having an office show after a confrence meeting for lunch show. Has anyone done such a thing? And how did it go? What format ie. traditional show or express did you do? He said his office has 60-80 agents there. Huge potential I would say! :eek: Any tips, advice, suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :)

thanks!

I never done an office show, but my director has and here is the flyer they send over the office, and she always does an express show, because not everyone can stay the whole time, and their lunch is only so long. Good luck! :D

Attachments

• Lunch in the office.doc
    147 KB · Views: 696
thanks!I will maybe use that!

Here is another flyerHere is the flyer I found on this website. I haven't used it yet, but would like to try express after work shows.

Attachments

• Pampered At Work.doc
    263.5 KB · Views: 628
I have done 2 office lunch shows....I have done 2 office lunch shows at realtors offices. The first one was a big success because the host was a friend of mine and she talked it up for awhile ahead of time. The second one had only two orders because the office won it as a prize at a fair and my contact didn't really work with/for me there. So I would suggest first making sure you have someone there getting people excited about you coming. All I did was bring in a lunch ring (Lemon Herb Chicken RIng). I had catalogs and order forms as well as hosting info, etc.. I positioned myself in the conference room with the food and stayed for about an hour talking to people and helping them with any questions. I didn't do any type of presentation. The people at the office talked one another into buying stuff. :) I did however offer door prizes and followed up on every person who stopped by. This got me a couple re-orders. Hope this helps!

PsI forgot to say that you would need more than one ring to feed 60-80 people. Perhaps get 2 people at the office to also bring food or to pay for it and offer them the host benefits.

thank you for your info!My friend is not a PC customer really, he just wanted to help me out! So I don't know how much talking up he will do for me. Maybe if I created and passed out the flyer it will generate some interest? I have two examples I can use!

I offered him the host benefits so maybe he will pay for the ingredients? Or I can just make a cheap recipe or something? I have a month to think about it and plan I guess.

Thanks for all your input!

I have heardThat having the office do box lunches on the day of the show works well. Then you can make a salad (Mediterrian (sic) :confused: Cafe Salad is awesome, and a microwave cake in the fluted stoneware pan or rice cooker plus.

cafe salad?what is that and do you have a recipe for it?

Mediterranean Cafe SaladDressing
1/4 c olive or vegetable oil
3 T red or white wine vinegar
1 envelope (1.2 ounces) savory herb & garlic soup mix (lipton)
1 garlic clove
Salad
1/2 medium cucumber, scored, seeded and sliced
1/2 c kalamata olives, pitted and halved, or pitted ripe olives, sliced
1/2 c diced red bell pepper
1/2 c chopped red onion
1 small carrot, julienned or grated
2 c diced cooked chicken
1 package (10 ounces) hearts of romaine lettuce (8 cups)
1 can (15.5 ounces) Great Northern (white) beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 c crumbled feta cheese (optional)

1. for dressing in small bowl or measure, mix & pour, combine oil, vinegar, soup mix and garlic (Pressed); whisk until blended and set aside.
2. for salad, score cucumber lengthwise; remove seeds. Slice with US&G, cut slices in half. Pit olives with cherry pitter; cut in half. dice bell pepper. chop onion; grate or julienne carrot.
3. Place vegetables, chicken, lettuce and beans in serving bowl; pour dressing over salad and toss to coat; sprinkle with feta cheese. serve immediately with Lacy Cheese Crisps. Yields 6.

This is an excellent salad. I make for potlucks at work every month. It is always the dish with no leftovers.

Lacy Cheese Crisps are Colby & Jack cheese. Slice block into 12 1/4" slices. cut each slice in half. Place 2" apart on large round stone and bake @ 375 for 14-16 minutes or until cheese is lacy in appearance and edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute on stone; remove to cooling rack using large spreader.

thanks!sounds good!

It's awesomeIt is such an easy recipe and it is so good. If you are in a hurry and do not have leftover chicken, or cubed chicken, canned will work. And it is best if you use the klamata olives, just be careful pitting them. The pitter shoots the pit out of the olive like a bullet and the pits have a very sharp pointed end! :eek:

Enjoy!

do they not come already pitted?I dont' have a pitter. do they sell them pitted ?

Not sureI have the pitter so I have never looked for them pitted, so I do not know if you can buy them that way. It not, you can always just use the quikcut paring knife and cut the olive in half and then pit.

thanks!didn't even think of that! will do if I can't find pitted ones!

pitting olives
heat123 said:
didn't even think of that! will do if I can't find pitted ones!

One way to easily pit an olive without a pitter is to slightly flatten it with the side of a knife. (The Chef's knife is perfect for this.) Then just slit the skin and the pit should come right out.

Love,
Rachel :)

they sell them pitted. :)

1. Can I host an office-lunch show during work hours?

Yes, you can host an office-lunch show during work hours as long as your employer allows it. It's a great way to take a break from work and enjoy a fun and interactive cooking demonstration with your colleagues.

2. What is included in an office-lunch show?

An office-lunch show typically includes a full cooking demonstration with a Pampered Chef consultant, along with delicious samples of the prepared dishes. You can also choose to purchase any products that interest you during the show.

3. How long does an office-lunch show last?

An office-lunch show usually lasts about 1-2 hours, depending on the size of your group and the number of dishes being prepared. It's a great way to spend a lunch break and learn some new cooking techniques.

4. Can we customize the menu for our office-lunch show?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize the menu for your office-lunch show based on any dietary restrictions or preferences. We want to make sure everyone can enjoy the food and have a great time.

5. Is there a cost to host an office-lunch show?

There is no cost to host an office-lunch show. It's a free and fun way to bring your colleagues together for a delicious and educational experience. Plus, you may even earn free and discounted products for hosting the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PaulaP
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Thinker
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
J.Corley
Replies