• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Consolidated Budget-Friendly Recipes??

In summary, Joy has been working on consolidating the $2 per serving recipes into one document. She is also considering making a separate document for power cooking recipes.
pamperedbecky
Just curious if anyone has consolidated the $2 per serving recipes into one document? I'm just curious because I'd love to have something to hand out, but not waste a ton of paper by printing up all the separate pdfs. I could take the time to re-type everything into one shorter document, but I thought I'd check here first. There are 11 recipes listed, but many have multiple pages.

If anyone has anything like this, I would be SO grateful if you'd share.:):)

I tried doing searches in the files section, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks!!

Bumping to see if anyone has a file with these great recipes. Thanks.

Let me see if I can put something together... can you wait a day?

PampChefJoy said:

I can wait a day if you can do it - because I know if you do it, it's going to be beautiful!

PampChefJoy said:

Joy, you are awesome!

Hey, beggers can't be choosers. Thanks for doing!

Are you thinking all layed out 1 column down in Word or something a little more brochure-y?

I think any way you want to give it to us is fine, LOL. Thanks, Joy

This would be so great to have to give out at my Open House! Thanks Joy!!! And great idea Becky!

Joy....always rocking it out for us!

What would we do without you Joy. Many Thanks! :)

OH this is a great idea! Would be a great thing to pass out to guest that order!

You guys, this turned out to be 17 pages long in Word!! I am going to work this weekend on consolidating this down into something a bit more manageable...

Okay, it was so large I couldn't even attach it. Here it is in PDF... stay tuned for a smaller file later.

Attachments

• TwoBuckGrub.pdf
    368.6 KB · Views: 499
Okay - I like the Two Buck Grub thing...like a play on words for Two Buck Chuck!What if you made it into 2 different flyers? One that was Power Cooking, and one that wasn't?

LOL, better than Two Buck YUCK!I can break off the Power cooking but that is still alot of recipes... I will see if I can put the non-power ones into a smaller format.

I love the look of it BTW - you do such good work!

I just proofread my first paragraph. sorry it sounds redundant when I say "economical mealtime solutions in this economy".I will replace economical with budget, maybe...

Hey Joy, is there a way to make the font a bit smaller in the type box at the type? My PWS address is 9 characters too long to fit on one line.

It looks great otherwise for me! I printed a copy here at work out for my own records/kitchen!

Is there a way to do page breaks so that the picture is with the recipe instead of on the page before?

Is the file in word too big to email? I'd love this in word.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Joy, one thing I noticed was there's a pictue of the bbq beef sandwich (under power cooking), and the recipe, too...but the title says "Easy Beef Strogonoff". Pro'lly want to change that. :)

Thanks for doing this!

Let me get these fixed later... I've spent way too much time at work the last 2 days working on these and need to get some other stuff done. Thanks.

Joy,

I just wanted to add my 2 cents. You, like all PC people are absolutely wonderful. MY PC business is such a "blessing". I think the whole world needs to know it.

I am sure everyone on this site agrees that you are a "blessing" to us.

Okay, smaller font, but I think it's still readable.... 6 pages in Word - smaller pictures and I ditched the Power cooking. I'll make something separate for those.

Attachments

• TwoBuckGrub-small.doc
    1.9 MB · Views: 479
Joy, that is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Joy, you are amazing! Thank you so much!

Thanks! I love it!

These are great Thanks Joy!

THANK YOU! Your attention to detail is amazing! Thanks.

Last edited:

1. What exactly are "Consolidated Budget-Friendly Recipes"?

Consolidated Budget-Friendly Recipes are meals that are made using cost-effective ingredients and can be prepared in a way that minimizes waste. These recipes are designed to help you save money and still enjoy delicious and nutritious meals.

2. Are these recipes suitable for a specific dietary restriction or preference?

Our "Consolidated Budget-Friendly Recipes" can be adapted to fit various dietary restrictions and preferences, such as vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, or dairy-free. We provide alternative ingredient suggestions in the recipe instructions to help you make the recipe suitable for your needs.

3. How many servings do these recipes typically make?

Our "Consolidated Budget-Friendly Recipes" are designed to make 4 servings. However, you can easily adjust the ingredients to make more or fewer servings depending on your needs. Leftovers can also be refrigerated or frozen for future meals.

4. Can I find all the ingredients for these recipes at a regular grocery store?

Yes, our "Consolidated Budget-Friendly Recipes" use common and affordable ingredients that can be found at most grocery stores. We also provide alternative ingredient suggestions in case a specific ingredient is unavailable or too expensive.

5. Are these recipes difficult to make for someone with limited cooking experience?

No, our "Consolidated Budget-Friendly Recipes" are designed to be easy and accessible for all levels of cooking experience. We provide step-by-step instructions and tips to help you create delicious meals without any stress or difficulty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kcjodih