• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Close to Stuart Florida?

In summary, Stuart, Florida offers a variety of popular restaurants including the Pelican Cafe, the Gafford, the Twisted Tuna, and the Dolphin Bar & Shrimp House. It is also located on the Treasure Coast of Florida, providing easy access to beautiful beaches such as Stuart Beach, Jensen Beach, and Bathtub Beach. Visitors can enjoy activities like visiting the Stuart Heritage Museum, taking an airboat tour in the Everglades, or going on a fishing charter. And for those looking to shop, Stuart has options like the Treasure Coast Square Mall, Downtown Stuart, and the Stuart Green Market. The weather in Stuart is warm and tropical year-round, with hot and humid summers and mild and dry winters.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have a customer who lives up there now and needs a local consultant.

I AM!!! It's an hour away depending on where she's at but I'll drive!!:D

WOW..what dedication. That is great!!!

Thanks Jill! I do shows ALL the time that are an hour away! Usually they are north of me so I'll definitely go an hour south!!!:D

My Mom and Dad live there and I have done a show at their place over Thanksgiving the past two years. I'll be down again in March and would be happy to help - even better maybe I could recruit my Mom (or Dad - he loves to demo the chopper to his friends) and they could help her out!

Let me know!

Val

Related to Anyone Close to Stuart Florida?

1. What are the best restaurants near Stuart, Florida?

Some popular restaurants near Stuart, Florida include the Pelican Cafe, the Gafford, the Twisted Tuna, and the Dolphin Bar & Shrimp House.

2. Are there any beaches close to Stuart, Florida?

Yes, Stuart is located on the Treasure Coast of Florida, which offers beautiful beaches such as Stuart Beach, Jensen Beach, and Bathtub Beach.

3. What are some fun activities to do near Stuart, Florida?

There are plenty of fun activities to do near Stuart, Florida, such as visiting the Stuart Heritage Museum, taking an airboat tour in the Everglades, or going on a fishing charter.

4. Are there any shopping areas near Stuart, Florida?

Yes, Stuart has a variety of shopping options including the Treasure Coast Square Mall, Downtown Stuart, and the Stuart Green Market.

5. What is the weather like in Stuart, Florida?

Stuart, Florida has a tropical climate with warm temperatures year-round. Summers are hot and humid, while winters are mild and dry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef maureen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mhc
  • scottcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Diane L Perkins