• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone in Orlando/Kissimme, Florida Area???

A
AFwife
My Mom just signed up under me but she's in Florida and I'm stationed in England (military) and she would really like to go see a show and shadow someone.

If anyone is willing please contact me.

THANK YOU!

i'm in new port richey,but you can contact ho and ask about a hospitality director inyour area

Oh yeah, thanks!

1. Can my mom still participate in the program if she is located in Florida while I am stationed in England?

Yes, distance does not impact participation in the program. Your mom can still sign up and attend shows and shadow someone in the Orlando/Kissimmee, Florida area.

2. How can my mom sign up for the program?

Your mom can sign up by filling out the necessary forms and providing any required information, such as contact information and availability. This can typically be done online through the program's website or by contacting the program directly.

3. Is there a cost associated with participating in the program?

The cost, if any, can vary depending on the specific program your mom chooses to participate in. Some programs may be free while others may have a cost associated with them. It is best to check with the program for more information.

4. Can my mom choose which show or person to shadow?

Some programs may allow your mom to choose the show or person she would like to shadow, while others may assign her to a specific show or person. It is best to check with the specific program for their policies on this matter.

5. How can my mom find out more information about the program and available shows/persons to shadow?

Your mom can find out more information by reaching out to the program directly, either through their website or by contacting them via phone or email. They will be able to provide her with a list of available shows and persons to shadow, as well as any other relevant information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef maureen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mhc
  • JackieB999
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Rebelbug