• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Word on Free Spring Products?

In summary, the free spring products offered by Pampered Chef typically become available in early spring and vary each year. To qualify for these products, one must host a qualifying party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest book and hold a cooking demonstration. The free products are predetermined and cannot be chosen, but may be exchanged for an item of equal value. Hosting a party is the only way to receive the free spring products, but there are options for hosting a virtual party or ordering through a friend's party.
jrny2001
Silver Member
I'd like to know what the $1500 level is.:D

Haven't heard levels yet - but keep checking the Leadership News Thread!

I think she's looking on what we get for the sell-a-thon

Oh, gotcha - I'm dying to know, too. The trips are posted for the different levels...

I just posted a list on a new thread with the $3000 level products...yeah!!!

I can't wait to see what the official level 2 = $1500 level that is! And I have $100 PC to buy more samples~ Yeay!

Hi there! I'm a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about our free spring products. The $1500 level refers to the sales goal that consultants can achieve in order to earn free products. This level may vary depending on the specific promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef at the time. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy cooking!

Related to Any Word on Free Spring Products?

1. Can you tell us when the free spring products will be available?

At this time, we do not have an exact date for when the free spring products will be available. However, they typically become available in early spring. We recommend checking our website or speaking with your Pampered Chef consultant for updates.

2. How do I qualify for the free spring products?

To qualify for the free spring products, you must host a qualifying Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest book and hold a cooking demonstration. Your consultant can provide more information on hosting a party and qualifying for the free products.

3. What are the free spring products for this year?

The free spring products vary each year, but they typically include new or popular items from our spring catalog. You can view the current free spring products on our website or by speaking with your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I choose which free spring product I receive?

No, the free spring products are predetermined and cannot be chosen. However, your consultant may be able to work with you to exchange the free product for another item of equal value.

5. Can I still receive the free spring products if I can't host a party?

No, the free spring products are only available through hosting a qualifying Pampered Chef party. However, you may be able to receive the benefits of hosting by hosting a virtual party or ordering through a friend's party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies