• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any tips for keeping the energy up during my Pampered Chef party?

In summary, the Tuesday show will feature a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware and bakeware, as well as exclusive discounts and promotions. All products can be purchased online and there will be recipe demonstrations using the featured products. Those interested in hosting or becoming a consultant can reach out to their local Pampered Chef representative for more information.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Does anyone have any pointers on how you'd reply to this host trying to keep it up beat... ( I tried calling but got the answering machine)..

Hey Heather!

Okay so I walked around the neighborhood and handed out the invites and some people were nice, and some not so nice. Most of the people seemed irritated because so many people do Pampered Chef parties around here. My friend Jodi is doing one next month and I've posted the party on Myspace and Campbell Underground so, I've done my part...I just hope atleast 10 people come!

As far as I know right now, I've got 3 people as a yes so thats good. I hope I get more before Tuesday! I'm going to send out emails tomorrow to see if I can get a good head count.

Thank you!

"That's a great start! When you make your reminder calls tonight and tomorrow, make sure to tell everyone to bring a friend or a friend's order. That will help you have a great show!"

Thanks..I appreciate it Debbie!

1. What types of products will be featured in the Tuesday show?

The Tuesday show will feature a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as cookware and bakeware. We will also showcase some of our newest and most popular products.

2. Will there be any special discounts or promotions during the Tuesday show?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions during the Tuesday show. Be sure to tune in to take advantage of these great deals!

3. Can I purchase products from the Tuesday show online?

Yes, all products featured in the Tuesday show can be purchased online through our website. Simply visit our website and search for the products you are interested in.

4. Will there be any recipe demonstrations during the Tuesday show?

Yes, we will be demonstrating some delicious recipes using our products during the Tuesday show. You can find the recipes on our website after the show.

5. How can I participate in the Tuesday show as a host or consultant?

If you are interested in hosting a show or becoming a consultant, please reach out to your local Pampered Chef representative for more information. They will be happy to assist you in getting involved with the Tuesday show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • PamperedChefBB
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
  • Rapunzil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies