• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Other Recipe Ideas for Margaritaville Themed Party?

In summary, there are many options for food and drinks at a Margaritaville themed party. For appetizers, you can make mini fish tacos, coconut shrimp, or grilled pineapple skewers. Main course ideas include jerk chicken, grilled fish, or a build-your-own taco bar. For drinks, you can serve margaritas, daiquiris, or a tropical punch. Dessert options include key lime pie, coconut cream pie, or margarita cupcakes. And for vegetarian guests, there are options like grilled vegetables, black bean and corn salsa, and veggie fajitas.
daniusa
using large bar pan???

the Mini cheeseburgers....although that would be a Cheeseburgers in Paradise theme.:D
Maybe you could just do a Jimmy Buffet themed show!

I did a Margaritaville party last Satuday night and made Pineapple Salsa and a Southwest Pizza Appetizer. I then used the leftover Pineapple and made a Pineapple Upside-Down Cake in the Deep Dish Covered Baker (microwave). It turned out great and everyone loved the cake....but most of all, they loved the "Slap Your Mama Margaritas"!

Isn't there a fajita pizza recipe somewhere? Maybe in All the Best? That would go great with Margaritas and you could make that in the LBP...

Hi there! I love using the large bar pan for so many of my recipes! It's perfect for making sheet pan dinners, roasting vegetables, baking large batches of cookies, and so much more. The non-stick surface makes clean up a breeze and the size is perfect for feeding a crowd. Do you have any specific questions about using the large bar pan? I'd be happy to share some tips and tricks with you. Happy cooking!

What other recipe ideas can I use for a Margaritaville themed party?

There are so many delicious options for a Margaritaville themed party! Here are five ideas to get you started:

1. What appetizers can I serve at my Margaritaville themed party?

For appetizers, you can try making mini fish tacos, coconut shrimp, or grilled pineapple skewers with a spicy dip. These options will definitely bring a tropical vibe to your party.

2. What are some main course options for a Margaritaville themed party?

For the main course, you can serve dishes like jerk chicken, grilled fish with mango salsa, or a build-your-own taco bar with a variety of toppings. Don't forget to include some vegetarian options for your non-meat eating guests.

3. Can you suggest some drink recipes for a Margaritaville themed party?

Of course! You can serve classic margaritas, frozen daiquiris, or a tropical punch with pineapple and coconut flavors. You can also offer non-alcoholic options like virgin margaritas or fruit smoothies.

4. What desserts can I make for a Margaritaville themed party?

For desserts, you can make key lime pie, coconut cream pie, or a tropical fruit tart. Another fun idea is to make margarita-flavored cupcakes with lime and tequila infused frosting.

5. Are there any vegetarian options for a Margaritaville themed party?

Absolutely! You can serve grilled vegetable skewers, black bean and corn salsa, or veggie fajitas for your vegetarian guests. You can also try making grilled portobello mushroom burgers or veggie quesadillas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Anna Farnum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Patti
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Patti
  • karui