• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Los Angeles Consultants Here?

In summary, to find a Pampered Chef consultant in Los Angeles, you can search on the company's website, ask for recommendations, or attend a party or event in the area. Each consultant has their own specialties, and you can contact them directly to inquire about their products or recipes. Consultants in Los Angeles are available to host parties and may offer promotions or discounts. They can also assist with wedding and special event planning.
lauraP2000
Just wondering if anyone from Sheila Addis' downline in the LA County/Ventura County area is on this site? If so, will you be at Spring Kickoff on Monday?

i am not in sheila's downline - but i am in la - culver city actually! i will not be at the meeting though b/c we are in new orleans for 6 months. have fun!!

Anyone else? (bumping)

Sorry Orange County here

I am from Simi Valley and I have to work tonight :( . I wish I could be there. you want to get something to eat before you go. the room like last time does not serve food.
lori monninger

Related to Any Los Angeles Consultants Here?

1. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in Los Angeles?

There are several ways to find a Pampered Chef consultant in Los Angeles. You can search for a consultant on our website by entering your zip code and selecting "Los Angeles" as the city. You can also ask for recommendations from friends or family who may have worked with a consultant in the area. Additionally, you can attend a Pampered Chef party or event in Los Angeles and connect with a consultant there.

2. Is there a specific consultant in Los Angeles who specializes in certain products or recipes?

Yes, each consultant has their own unique set of skills and specialties. Some may focus on specific products, while others may specialize in certain types of recipes. You can contact a consultant directly to inquire about their specialties and see if they align with your needs.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party with a consultant in Los Angeles?

Absolutely! Our consultants in Los Angeles would be happy to help you plan and host a Pampered Chef party. You can contact a consultant directly or reach out to our customer service team to connect you with a consultant in your area.

4. Are there any special offers or promotions available with a Pampered Chef consultant in Los Angeles?

Our consultants in Los Angeles may offer their own promotions or discounts from time to time. You can check their personal websites or social media pages for any current deals. Additionally, you can contact a consultant directly to inquire about any current promotions they may have.

5. Can a Pampered Chef consultant in Los Angeles help me with a wedding or special event?

Yes, many of our consultants in Los Angeles have experience with wedding and special event planning. They can help you create a registry, plan a bridal shower or bachelorette party, or even cater the event with delicious Pampered Chef recipes. Contact a consultant directly to discuss your needs and see how they can assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • rachelpc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Bren706