• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sk Consultant's Going to Regina Spring Into Action?

In summary, "Sk Consultant's Going to Regina Spring Into Action" is a one-day conference organized by Sk Consultant, a consulting firm based in Saskatchewan, Canada. The event will take place on April 15th at the Regina Convention Centre and is open to professionals, entrepreneurs, and business owners in the Regina area. Attendees can expect a day filled with keynote speeches, panel discussions, workshops, and networking opportunities, as well as a trade show. Registration is available online through the event's website, with early bird tickets available until March 15th.
Sask_Chef
Hey there, anyone from the Saskatoon or north of heading down to Regina for Spring into Action next month? I'm looking to carpool, I'll even drive, just don't want to drive down alone!

Also on that note, seeing as I am part of a team that originates in Ontario, I would love to meet more Saskatoon area consultants and network! If you're in this area, let me know and we could do coffee sometime!

I can't drive with you, as I am from Estevan. But it will be nice to see someone from this forum at the Regina Spring Launch.

Anyone from Ontario attending the Spring Launch in Toronto on Feb 6th?? I am and it would be nice to connect....

I am in Moose Jaw, and coming to the Regina Spring into Action. (And the Leadership in Calgary the weekend before!) Good to meet up.
Jen

Looking forward to meeting some of you there...but not looking forward to a 3 1/2 hour drive alone!

1. What is "Sk Consultant's Going to Regina Spring Into Action?"

"Sk Consultant's Going to Regina Spring Into Action" is a conference organized by Sk Consultant, a consulting firm based in Saskatchewan, Canada. It is a one-day event focused on professional development, networking, and business growth opportunities for individuals and businesses in the Regina area.

2. When and where will the conference take place?

The conference will take place on April 15th at the Regina Convention Centre in Regina, Saskatchewan. The event will run from 9:00am to 5:00pm.

3. Who should attend this conference?

This conference is designed for professionals, entrepreneurs, and business owners in the Regina area who are looking to expand their network, gain new skills and knowledge, and grow their businesses. It is open to individuals from all industries and backgrounds.

4. What can I expect from "Sk Consultant's Going to Regina Spring Into Action?"

Attendees can expect a day filled with keynote speeches, panel discussions, workshops, and networking opportunities. The conference will also feature a trade show where attendees can interact with vendors and learn about new products and services.

5. How can I register for the conference?

You can register for the conference online through our website. Simply click on the "Register Now" button and follow the instructions. Early bird tickets are available until March 15th, so make sure to secure your spot early.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jcsmilez