• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Ideas for Quick Seasonal Notes for Couples?

In summary, a "Need Short Note to Go in Sb..." is a short written message or reminder placed inside the Pampered Chef Stoneware Bread Baking Bowl (SB) during baking. It is important to include a short note in the SB to remind users to remove the bread after baking and prevent damage to the bowl. The short note should say "Remove bread from SB before cooling." It is recommended to use a heat-resistant paper for the note, as regular paper may not withstand the high temperatures of the oven. The note should also not be reused to ensure clarity and legibility.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I am sending out Season Bests with a short note in them to some of my couples. Do you have something that you already have prepared? I'm just mentally blocked tonight.

What's the occasion?

In the ones I give to my hosts, I put "thanks for hosting" and the door prize ones I put "thanks for coming to the show"...

Thank you for registering with me I guess.

"Thank you for registering your (bridal, couples, etc) party with me, we'll be sure to have fun, and it will be a night that you will never forget, and probally cherish"

Right! Sorry ever since I started reading "new posts" i never notice the category!

Maybe: "Wishing you all the best on your wedding day and beyond."

That way, it's a happy message and you don't have to necessarily have to mention the registry?

Its ok, Lisa! We all have blonde moments.

Related to Any Ideas for Quick Seasonal Notes for Couples?

What is a "Need Short Note to Go in Sb..."?

A "Need Short Note to Go in Sb..." is a short written message or reminder that is placed inside the Pampered Chef Stoneware Bread Baking Bowl (SB) during baking.

Why is it important to include a short note in the SB?

The short note serves as a reminder to remove the bread from the SB after baking and prevents any potential damage to the bowl.

What should the short note say?

The short note should say "Remove bread from SB before cooling." This will ensure that the bread is not left in the hot bowl for too long, which can cause the bowl to crack.

Can any type of paper be used for the short note?

No, it is important to use a heat-resistant paper such as parchment paper or a paper specifically designed for baking. Regular paper may not withstand the high temperatures of the oven.

Can the short note be reused?

No, it is recommended to use a new note for each use of the SB to ensure that the message is clear and legible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • almondfarm