• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Good Sangria Recipes Out There?

In summary, this recipe calls for mixing together 4 cups of orange juice, 1 cup of triple sec, and 1 bottle of Zinfandel. Then, you add lots of ice, slices of oranges and apples, and mix everything together before serving.
pamperedbecky
I have the non-alcoholic Sangria recipe that comes with the Wine Bottle Opener, but wondered if anyone out there has a good "real" Sangria recipe with alcohol. I checked all the files here and couldn't find one. I want to pass one along to my host for my "Tempting Tapas" show on Thursday incase she wants to serve this. Thanks so much! :)

Basic Sangria3 1/4 cups ( 26 fl. oz) dry red wine
1 tablespoon sugar
Juice of 1 large orange
Juice of 1 large lemon
1 large orange, sliced thin crosswise
1 large lemon, sliced thin crosswise
2 medium peaches, peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
1 cup (8 fl. oz) club soda
Combine all the ingredients except for the club soda in a large punch bowl or serving pitcher, mixing well. Refrigerate overnight. Inmediately before serving, mix in the club soda for added fizz. Ladle into cups with ice cubes.

Party Sangria
  • 3 1/4 cups (26 fl. oz) dry red wine
  • 1/3 cup (3 oz) sugar
  • 1/3 cup brandy
  • 1/3 cup Cointreau
  • 1/3 lemon-flavored vodka
  • 1 small lemon, sliced crosswise
  • 1 small orange, sliced crosswise
  • 1 small lime, sliced crosswise
  • 1 medium pear, diced
  • 2 medium peach, peeled, pitted and sliced
  • 2 cups (8 oz) sliced strawberries
  • 1 bottle carbonated lemon-lime soda
In a sangria pitcher, combine all ingredients except the strawberries and soda.
Chill in the refrigerator overnight. Immediately before serving, stir the strawberries and lemon-lime soda. Pour into chilled glasses and serve

Thank you! I'm just going to have the host try the Sangria recipe that came with the Wine Bottle Opener, but use real red wine instead of nonalcoholic and see what happens. :) Thanks!

This place is up and coming for drink recipes
http://bartendforums.com

SangriaBecky -

this is my favorite sangria EVER - it was in the July 2001 Bon Appetit - my gourmet group cooked the entire bbq section that year for the 4th - it's been made many, many times since!

1 750-ml bottle of chilled White Zinfandel
1/2 cup peach schnapps
2 tablespoons Cointreau or other orange liqueur
2 tablespoons sugar
2 cinnamon sticks, broken in half
1 lemon, sliced
1 orange, sliced
1 peach, sliced into wedges
1 10-ounce bottle of chilled club soda
Ice cubes

Mix first 8 ingredients in tall pitcher. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Mix in club soda. Fill 6 wineglasses with ice cubes. Pour sangria over ice and serve.

There are many more yummy ones at epicurious.com in the drinks section:) Good luck!

Easy and Tasty sangria4 cups orange juice
1 cup triple sec
1 bottle zinfindel
lots of ice
slices of oranges & apples

mix all & serve immediately

1. How can I make a non-alcoholic sangria?

One option is to use grape or cranberry juice as a base, instead of wine. You can also add in herbs and spices, such as cinnamon and cloves, for added flavor. Additionally, using a combination of fruit juices, like orange and pineapple, can provide a fruity and refreshing twist.

2. Can I use any type of wine for sangria?

Traditionally, red wine is used for sangria, but you can experiment with different types of wine, such as white or rosé. Just keep in mind that the flavor profile will vary depending on the wine you choose.

3. How far in advance can I make sangria?

Sangria is best when it has time to sit and allow the flavors to meld together. It is recommended to make sangria at least 4-6 hours before serving, but you can also make it a day in advance for even more flavor.

4. What fruits work well in sangria?

Some popular fruits to use in sangria include oranges, lemons, limes, apples, and berries. You can also add in herbs, such as mint or basil, for additional flavor.

5. Can I make sangria without added sugar?

Yes, you can use natural sweeteners, such as honey or agave, instead of granulated sugar. You can also use a combination of fruit juices to add a natural sweetness to your sangria.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • babywings76