• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Gluten Fee Goodies You Can Share?

In summary, my niece has celiac and I'm always looking for some goodies for her to have when we have holidays so she doesn't feel left out. She likes the 3-ingredient peanut butter cookies, but the pecan cookies are her favorite. Ann suggests looking for a gluten-free cookbook or consulting Mr. Google. Have a Merry Christmas everyone!
redsoxgirl
My 4 yr old niece has celiac and I'm always looking for some goodies for her to have when we have holidays so she doesn't feel left out.

Anything for breakfast might be good too since we're doing Chrsitmas with them Sunday morning.

The 3-ingredient peanut butter cookies are gluten free.1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 eggMix to combine. Press with cookie press. Bake @ 350 until done. (Sorry, I don't have the cookbook in front of me.)Have you asked her Mom for some suggestions? Then you can find out what her favorites are, too.

no, but one of my customers recommended a gluten free cookbook...

I think I have that recipe at home Ann... I'll have to give it a try.

They feed her the same things all the time, which sorta irks me, but that's another topic. It sems like I'm the one always trying new things with her.

Can you head to your local library and see if they have a gluten free cookbook? Or check online for a national Celiac organization. They'd probably have recipes on their site, or links to some.

chefann said:
The 3-ingredient peanut butter cookies are gluten free.

1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg

Mix to combine. Press with cookie press. Bake @ 350 until done. (Sorry, I don't have the cookbook in front of me.)

Have you asked her Mom for some suggestions? Then you can find out what her favorites are, too.

I was going to suggest these :) My nephews were on a GFCF diet for a while and these cookies were SO good! I didn't use the cookie press (too lazy and didn't want to mess with it :eek: I used my scoops.) My sister found alot of mixes in health food stores for gluten free stuff.

Don't forget you can always consult our good friend, Mr. Google! I love him :)

one of my favorites is the pecan cookies
1/2 lb ground pecans
2 egg whites whipped stiff peaks
half pecans for top of cookies
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp gluten free vanilla(pure is best)
you can bake on stones 350 degree oven for 18-20 min until golden brown. these take a little longer to bake than regular cookies. I make some up every christmas for a friend. use our small scoop for cookies as they are very rich.
Also for the cookbook
"Gluten-Free Gourmet: Living Well without Wheat" by Bette Hagman is best. she has several different ones to choose from but the first one has so many good recipes. also you can look at
Celiac.com - Celiac Disease and Gluten-free Diet Information Since 1995 for more ideas.
Merry Christmas everyone

Try this website...

http://www.veria.com

They are a new television station on Dish Network. There is a show called The Sweet Truth, and the gal makes gluten and sugar free desserts that look awesome! I know you'll be able to find some recipes there!

The direct link to the recipes is http://www.veria.com/portal/site/NWC-TV/menuitem.623889674ae4c89c469ff1a1e89412a0/?vgnextoid=820eb24d64b16110VgnVCM1000008e49210aRCRD

Look for "The Sweet Truth".

HTH...SIID!

Related to Any Gluten Fee Goodies You Can Share?

1. Can you recommend any gluten-free recipes for baked goods?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free recipes for baked goods such as cookies, cakes, and breads. These recipes use alternative flours like almond flour or gluten-free flour blends.

2. Are there any gluten-free products available for purchase from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we have a selection of gluten-free products including baking mixes, sauces, and seasonings that are clearly labeled as gluten-free on our website.

3. Can you provide substitutions for gluten in recipes?

Absolutely! We have several options for gluten-free substitutions such as using gluten-free flour blends, almond flour, or coconut flour in place of wheat flour. We also have alternative ingredients for thickening sauces and gravies.

4. Are there any gluten-free options for Pampered Chef cooking tools and utensils?

Yes, we offer a variety of gluten-free cooking tools and utensils including our stoneware collection and silicone baking mats. These products are safe to use for those with gluten sensitivities.

5. Can you provide tips for avoiding cross-contamination in the kitchen?

Yes, we recommend having a designated gluten-free area in the kitchen and using separate utensils, cutting boards, and appliances when preparing gluten-free meals. It's also important to thoroughly clean all surfaces and tools before using them for gluten-free cooking. Our website also has a guide on how to avoid cross-contamination in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • raebates