• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another One in Il - Aftershock at 4.5...

In summary, "Another One in Il - Aftershock at 4.5..." is a cooking class taking place in Illinois that will feature a variety of recipes using Pampered Chef products. The class will be led by an experienced consultant and will include demonstrations, tips, and tricks for making delicious meals at home. To sign up for the class, you can visit the website or contact a local Pampered Chef consultant. There is a fee for attending the class, which will vary depending on the menu and specific details. At the class, you can expect to learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and tips for meal prep using Pampered Chef products, as well as have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with other attendees.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Here is the link the the one a few minutes ago:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2008qzbw.php

Out garage saleing then, didn't feel it, probably didn't reach up to Champaign.

Ann R.

aried said:
probably didn't reach up to Champaign.

Ann R.

I bet it did. . .I felt it here in Michigan. You just have to be at the right place and doing the right things (not riding in a car, somewhere quiet where you can hear things shaking).

Felt it here!!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this link with us. It's always important to stay informed about natural disasters like earthquakes. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I also want to remind everyone to have an emergency preparedness plan in place, including having non-perishable food items and cooking tools on hand. Our products are designed to make cooking in any situation easier and more convenient. Stay safe and take care!

Related to Another One in Il - Aftershock at 4.5...

1. What is "Another One in Il - Aftershock at 4.5..." all about?

"Another One in Il - Aftershock at 4.5..." is a cooking class featuring a variety of recipes using Pampered Chef products. It will be led by one of our experienced consultants and will include tips, tricks, and demonstrations for making delicious meals at home.

2. When and where is the class taking place?

The class will take place in Illinois on [date] at [location]. Please refer to the event details for more information.

3. How do I sign up for the class?

You can sign up for the class by visiting our website and registering for the event. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in registering.

4. Is there a fee for attending the class?

Yes, there is a fee for attending the class. The cost will vary depending on the specific class and the menu being featured. Please refer to the event details for more information.

5. What can I expect to learn at the class?

At the class, you can expect to learn new recipes and cooking techniques using Pampered Chef products. Our consultant will also provide tips and tricks for making meal prep easier and more enjoyable. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with other attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TrishPCMommy
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies