• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another ? for Canadian Consultants

In summary, to become a Canadian consultant for Pampered Chef, you must fill out an online application, purchase a starter kit, and complete training. Benefits include earning income through sales and bonuses, access to training and support, and the ability to work from home. Canadian consultants have access to the same products as US consultants, but with some differences due to regulations. Promotion and sales can be done through various methods, and support and resources are available from the company and fellow consultants.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Anyone know when our incentives for having 2 shows by June 15th, 2 shows by July 15th etc will be shipped? Can you tell I'm a little impatient? LOL

Jodi

I know - me too! I am figuring after Aug 5th, since that's when the changeover packages are supposed to arrive.

I just called HO today to see when my fall items that I had earned would be mailed out. They said it was mailed today along with my fall change over stuff. I am sooo excited!!!
laura

What is the process for becoming a Canadian consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a Canadian consultant for Pampered Chef, you must first fill out an online application and submit it for review. Once approved, you will need to purchase a starter kit and complete your training. You will also need to obtain any necessary business licenses and permits required by your province.

What are the benefits of becoming a Canadian consultant for Pampered Chef?

As a Canadian consultant for Pampered Chef, you will have the opportunity to earn income through commission on sales, as well as bonuses and incentives. You will also have access to training and support from the company, as well as the ability to work from home and set your own schedule.

What products are available to Canadian consultants for Pampered Chef?

Canadian consultants for Pampered Chef have access to the same products as consultants in the United States. However, certain products may have different names or packaging to comply with Canadian regulations. Additionally, some products may not be available in all provinces due to regulations or shipping restrictions.

How do I promote and sell Pampered Chef products as a Canadian consultant?

As a Canadian consultant for Pampered Chef, you can promote and sell products through a variety of methods such as home parties, virtual parties, online sales, and one-on-one demonstrations. You will also have access to marketing materials and tools provided by the company to help you promote and sell products.

What support and resources are available for Canadian consultants for Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of support and resources for Canadian consultants, including training materials, marketing materials, and a dedicated consultant support team. Additionally, there is a community of Canadian consultants who offer support and advice to each other through forums and social media groups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Jennifer E
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD