• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

andNot the Pirate Kind. I Need a Kick in the Booty (Intentional

In summary, this woman is trying to change her approach to contacting people about her business in order to increase her chances of success. She is logging off now to get some work done, and will report back her progress after her work is done and her children are home from school.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
and not the pirate kind. I need a kick in the booty (intentional pun!).
I am the BIGGEST procrastinator...and although I have great, awesome and fabulous intentions, I drop the ball. But here is the thing...I only drop the ball when it comes to me. No one else gets dropped or less then 100%. I absolutely NEED to be that way with my business but I continually falter. Although I can keep a regular show schedule..I KNOW that my schedule will only increase and my recruiting will surely follow if I can find a system that works.
The think that kills me most is that I am a people person and I am not at all afraid of calling people but I just put it off and put it off. I need to eat my frogs! Someone make me eat my frogs!!!

Frogs? What's with eating frogs?I know they taste like chicken!...Sending you a virtual kick, if that helps.

Well, your signature says it all...STILL a Future Director of Sales & Training.Don't you want that to say DIRECTOR?You will only get there by picking up that phone so DO IT!!!!

hey - you are talking about me!

btw, I thought you were a blonde?

myinnerchef said:
Frogs? What's with eating frogs?

I know they taste like chicken!

Sending you a virtual kick, if that helps.

It does...the thing about the frog...if the worst thing you had to do everyday was eat a frog...wouldn't you jsut eat it and get it over with a fast as you could? There is a book out there......it is a great book. So I need to make my business and therefore my calls my frog....clear as mud?

janetupnorth said:
Well, your signature says it all...STILL a Future Director of Sales & Training.

Don't you want that to say DIRECTOR?

You will only get there by picking up that phone so DO IT!!!!

it says still be because I COULDN't quit! LOL!!

pamperedlinda said:
hey - you are talking about me!

btw, I thought you were a blonde?

Yeah I was..now I'm not! LOL!! Nope...all that was me. I am not by nature a fearful person but I just can't get it!

erinyourpclady said:
and not the pirate kind. I need a kick in the booty (intentional pun!).
I am the BIGGEST procrastinator...and although I have great, awesome and fabulous intentions, I drop the ball. But here is the thing...I only drop the ball when it comes to me. No one else gets dropped or less then 100%. I absolutely NEED to be that way with my business but I continually falter. Although I can keep a regular show schedule..I KNOW that my schedule will only increase and my recruiting will surely follow if I can find a system that works.
The think that kills me most is that I am a people person and I am not at all afraid of calling people but I just put it off and put it off. I need to eat my frogs! Someone make me eat my frogs!!!

honey, you are talkin' my language!

Here is what I am trying as of today:
I am stepping outside of my comfort zone on this BIG TIME, but I am approaching people about my business rather than waiting until they notice or bring PC up themselves. Example-In the past, I wear my PC logo shirt, and no one says a word when they obviously can see what I do! Today, I took my PC bag with the clear front for catalogs with me everywhere and rather than wait for the girl at the orthodontist to say something, I plopped that bag up there on the counter and said "have you ever heard of PC?" When she said "yes" I said "would you like a catalog?" Of course she took one and then I explained that she could pass it around the office and wind up with a catalog show!
INTENTIONAL is my new mantra! The time has come when I can no longer let PC do the talking...it has to be me talking for PC!

So I am logging off now to get some work done. I will report back my progress AFTER my work is done and kids are home from school. I WILL not check back in...I will not check back in...I will not check back in....

1. What is "andNot the Pirate Kind. I Need a Kick in the Booty (Intentional)"?

"andNot the Pirate Kind. I Need a Kick in the Booty (Intentional)" is a cookbook written by Pampered Chef's co-founder, Doris Christopher. It features over 200 recipes that are easy to make and use Pampered Chef's kitchen tools and products.

2. What types of recipes are included in "andNot the Pirate Kind. I Need a Kick in the Booty (Intentional)"?

The cookbook includes a variety of recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides, desserts, and more. It also includes recipes for special dietary needs, such as gluten-free and vegetarian options.

3. Are the recipes in "andNot the Pirate Kind. I Need a Kick in the Booty (Intentional)" beginner-friendly?

Yes, the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be easy for anyone to make, regardless of their cooking experience. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

4. Can I purchase "andNot the Pirate Kind. I Need a Kick in the Booty (Intentional)" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, the cookbook is available for purchase through Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select retailers that carry Pampered Chef products.

5. Are there any additional resources or tools that come with "andNot the Pirate Kind. I Need a Kick in the Booty (Intentional)"?

Yes, the cookbook includes a section on kitchen tools and equipment, as well as tips for using Pampered Chef products to make the recipes. It also includes a handy conversion chart for common measurements and a section for notes and recipe ratings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • merego
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
fikibiff
Replies