• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aMan Doing Market Research Knocked on a Door and Was Greetedby a

In summary, during a market research conversation, a man asked a woman about her use of Vaseline. She responded that she and her husband use it for sex, which surprised the researcher. She then revealed that they actually use it on their door knob to keep their kids out. Despite this unconventional use, the woman remains a loyal user of Vaseline.
tlag1986
Gold Member
A man doing market research knocked on a door and was greeted
by a young woman with three small children running around at her feet.

He says, 'I'm doing some research for Vaseline. Have you ever used the product?'
She says, 'Yes. My husband and I use it all the time.'
'And if you don't mind me asking, what do you use it for?'
'We use it for sex.'

The researcher was a little taken back. 'Usually people
lie to me and say that they use it on a child's bicycle chain or to help with
a gate hinge. But, in fact, I know that most people do use it for sex.
I admire you for your honesty. Since you've been frank so far, can you tell me
exactly how you use it for sex?

The woman says, 'I don't mind telling you at all.
My husband and I put it on the door knob and it keeps the kids out.'

Re: VaselineThat's a good one. I'll have to remember that ;)

Re: VaselineI love it!!

Re: VaselineLOL that is a great idea, but we don't have a door knob, we have pocket doors. I will remember that for a future house though!

Hello there! Thank you for your honesty and for sharing your unique use for Vaseline. As a pampered chef consultant, I can definitely understand the struggle of trying to keep little ones out of the kitchen while cooking. It's great to hear that Vaseline has been a helpful tool for you and your husband. While it may not be its intended use, it's always interesting to hear about different ways people incorporate products into their daily lives. Thank you for your time and for being a loyal Vaseline user. Have a wonderful day!

1. What is market research?

Market research is the process of gathering information about a particular market, including its customers, competitors, and trends. This information is used to make informed business decisions and develop effective marketing strategies.

2. Why would a man be doing market research?

A man might be doing market research for a variety of reasons, such as working for a company that wants to enter a new market, conducting a study for a client, or conducting research for an academic project.

3. How does market research help businesses?

Market research helps businesses understand their target market, identify potential customers, and evaluate their competition. This information can help businesses make strategic decisions, develop successful products and services, and improve their overall performance.

4. What methods are commonly used in market research?

Some common methods used in market research include surveys, focus groups, interviews, and data analysis. Each method has its own advantages and is used to gather specific types of information.

5. Is market research only done for new businesses?

No, market research is important for both new and established businesses. It can help new businesses identify their target market and develop successful strategies, while established businesses can use it to stay competitive and adapt to changing market conditions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sburnside
Replies