• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I correct that the outlet doesn't become available until I submit

Aug 13, 2009
Am I correct that the outlet doesn't become available until I submit $1,250 in sales? I have someone who is hosting a Catalog show and a "guest" wants to order from the Outlet... Which I don't even see on my website, so I'm not sure where she is finding those items anyway?

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
Re: Outlet?

You cannot under from the outlet on a catalog or kitchen show. And you must be qualified (4 shows or $1250).

Aug 13, 2009

So an outlet order (once qualified), can only be an individual order anyway?

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008

Outlet items are only available as individual orders- not as part of any Cooking or Catalog show.

Once you hit the $1250 in sales/Qualified, you're PWS will update to allow individual orders- including Outlet. You can then send that guest an email update and let her know maybe as a follow-up. (Consultant Connection through your PWS has an email template about Individual Orders (I think it's one of the last ones in the drop-down list of Designs to select from).)

Aug 13, 2009

Great ~ thanks, that's a huge help!

BlessedWifeMommy

Veteran Member
Oct 15, 2008

Before you qualify, you can place an order for an outlet item as a sample. So you can find out what the guest wants, then go in to to consultant corner under order samples and you can order it for her. You won't get commission, but it is discounted to you. It is a great way to go the extra mile for your customer. Also make sure she knows there is no guarantee on outlet items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views