• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am Cancer Soc. Web Parties Questions

might name one "South Mebane Elementary Help Whip Cancer" and another "Eastern Band Boosters Help Whip Cancer". Then if someone just put in "Help Whip Cancer" hopefully both would show up and they would know which one to choose. I'm thinking though that neither would show up because the search engine would be looking for an exact name...
its_me_susan
I have more than one Am. Cancer Society fundraiser ~ setting them up on the computer so that guests log into the right fundraiser is confusing. How are you all setting these up? It asks for Organization name.... "Am Cancer Society" will bring up more than one.

Suggestions please? How are you doing them?

Fund-raisersI too have several ACS fund-raisers going on. I have set up my site with the team names in the organization spot, then I have the place c/o the team member in the first line of address box. If no name is in the c/o then it goes to the team captain. I offer prizes for the team member who sells the most and such so it is important for the team members' name to be listed. I hope this helps you.

I have two as well, and I'm having them go under the company/preschool name. One is for a business and one is for a preschool, so that's how I listed them on my website.

Along these same lines, if it's a Relay for Life fundraiser, and we put ACS as the organization...the check will still be delivered to the team captain (or person in charge of the fundraiser), right? I wasn't sure. Or, do we put it as a HWC fundraiser??? If so, what's the difference. Thanks.

There's a HWC box to select for HWC fund-raisers. :)

I saw that, but are those the same as the RFL/ACS fundraisers? Sorry, I've never done these before.

That's what I'm wondering, too. I have 2 RFL f/r scheduled. Figured I'd be okay because they are 2 different towns for names.

Christa said:
That's what I'm wondering, too. I have 2 RFL f/r scheduled. Figured I'd be okay because they are 2 different towns for names.
I don't think that you would check the HWC box unless it is just a HWC fundraiser. Those funds will go directly to the part of the American Cancer Society that PC is donating to. If you want the check to go to another part of the ACS or to another group like RFL and have them presented it you should not check that box.

If you still aren't sure what to do EMAIL HO about it.

As far as more than one fundraiser: What I would do is call them different names and make sure that the name we chose on the information that I give the organizer and pass out to the participants and ALSO put the info on my website. I would tell them that the organization name must be exactly as indicated or it might go on another group's - still helping the cause so not the worse thing that could happen but their own group wouldn't get credit...

I might name one "South Mebane Elementary Help Whip Cancer" and another "Eastern Band Boosters Help Whip Cancer". Then if someone just put in "Help Whip Cancer" hopefully both would show up and they would know which one to choose. I'm thinking though that neither would show up because the search engine would be looking for an exact name...

Something else to ask HO.

Last edited:
I was wanting to do a HWC online fundraiser (for no particular org.) but don't even know where to begin? What do I do to set one up?

thanks!

Heather, I set one up on my website. I just put HWC as the name and then when I submit it via PP I will click the fundraiser box.

It really doesn't matter what you call it on your website as long as the people who will be ordering under it know what to type in. It's the info that's in PP that is the important stuff.

That is what I started but wasn't sure if I needed to do anything else before hand? Thanks!

BethCooks4U said:
I don't think that you would check the HWC box unless it is just a HWC fundraiser. Those funds will go directly to the part of the American Cancer Society that PC is donating to. If you want the check to go to another part of the ACS or to another group like RFL and have them presented it you should not check that box.

If you still aren't sure what to do EMAIL HO about it.

As far as more than one fundraiser: What I would do is call them different names and make sure that the name we chose on the information that I give the organizer and pass out to the participants and ALSO put the info on my website. I would tell them that the organization name must be exactly as indicated or it might go on another group's - still helping the cause so not the worse thing that could happen but their own group wouldn't get credit...

I might name one "South Mebane Elementary Help Whip Cancer" and another "Eastern Band Boosters Help Whip Cancer". Then if someone just put in "Help Whip Cancer" hopefully both would show up and they would know which one to choose. I'm thinking though that neither would show up because the search engine would be looking for an exact name...

Something else to ask HO.

Beth, I am doing two differed RElay for Life's teams HWC fundraisers - Maybe "(hosts 1st name)'s Relay for Life"? what do you think? But if I want the check made out to the ACS, then what? Put the host's name in the c/o spot?

I have 3 RFL fundraiser for May. What I'm planning to do is list them on the website as "Our town RFL" "Your town RFL" and "Other Town RFL" Then when I enter them into PP, change the organization to ACS and the check will go to the organizer. Its not like anything in your website gos to HO, your website is for your use.

What is a Cancer Society web party?

A Cancer Society web party is a virtual event where guests can shop for Pampered Chef products and a portion of the sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society. It is a fun and easy way to support a great cause while also purchasing high-quality kitchen and cooking products.

How do I attend a Cancer Society web party?

To attend a Cancer Society web party, you will need an invite link from the host or consultant. This link will take you to a virtual party page where you can browse and purchase products.

How much of the sales from the web party will be donated to the American Cancer Society?

Pampered Chef will donate 20% of the total sales from the web party to the American Cancer Society. This includes purchases made by both the host and guests.

Can I still receive host rewards when purchasing through a Cancer Society web party?

Yes, you can still receive host rewards when purchasing through a Cancer Society web party. The host will receive 10% of the total sales in free products and discounts, and they can choose to donate a portion of their rewards to the American Cancer Society as well.

Are there any special products or promotions for Cancer Society web parties?

Yes, there may be special products or promotions specifically for Cancer Society web parties. These may include exclusive products or discounts, and a portion of the sales from these items will also be donated to the American Cancer Society.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
Replies
Views
MsKellog
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies