• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Name My Alzheimer's Fundraising Shopping Event?

In summary, the event is to raise money for Alzheimer's research and to make memories with your loved ones. The event includes selling items from different vendors.
Oklabell
I am heading up a Multi-Vendor shopping event for a Memory Walk I am doing. I have got about 6 people (I think I am contrilling who comes) coming to sale their stuff for a fundraiser and I know everyone personally. Of course PC will be the main one since I am making the flyers. I have everyone contacting all of their customers and I have numerous email and mailing list from the walk list, church (where we a holding it) and Advertising on local radio (free) but I need a name.

I am also doing an event at a local inflatable playgraound that I am calling "Jumping for Alzheimer's" but I can not seem to come up with a catchy name for this shopping event. Please help? Also any other ideas are welcome since this is my first fundraiser.

First of all thank-you for doing this! My DH has Alzheimer's (diagnosed 5 years today) and is going to do the "walk" here and is collecting donations.

I am also going to be doing a PC fundraiser for this giving people an opportunity to either shop PC for themselves or a start to their holiday shopping and helping the cause or give a cash/check donation. I have not contacted anyone else yet about doing a multi-vendor event (need to think about that).

Good luck and keep me posted. BTW, I think the name you are giving for the playground event is good!

I was thinking of some good names, but then I forgot them. ;) (Sorry, I can't resist humor in the most serious situations!)Seriously, good luck with your fundraiser! We know quite a few people with Alzheimer's and it has been a tough road for all...to have a love one that doesn't remember all the things about you or their life is just tough. ...not to mention their reactions to things. You often have to remember it is the disease talking not the person. There is an older couple at our church where the wife has it and the husband looks at the bright side. He says his wife discovers something new and exciting every day!

What multi-vendors do you have?Maybe it can be "Making Memories" and then advertise the ways to make memories with your loved one...Scrapbook/Picture Memories
Romantic Memories (Candles)
Family Dinner/Recipe Memories
etc...

Hi there! I love that you are organizing a shopping event for such a great cause. It's also great that you have a variety of vendors participating, including Pampered Chef.As for a catchy name for the event, how about "Shop for Memories"? It ties in nicely with the Memory Walk and also emphasizes the importance of creating and preserving memories.In terms of other ideas, you could consider having a raffle or silent auction with donated items from the vendors, as well as from local businesses. This could help attract more attendees and increase fundraising efforts.Another idea could be to offer a cooking demonstration using Pampered Chef products, and have a portion of the proceeds from any purchases made during the event go towards the fundraiser.I hope these suggestions help and I wish you all the best with your first fundraiser! Let me know if there is anything else I can do to support you.

1. What is the Alzheimer's Fundraiser Name?

The Alzheimer's Fundraiser Name is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer's disease research.

2. Where and when is the Alzheimer's Fundraiser Name taking place?

The location and date of the Alzheimer's Fundraiser Name will vary depending on the event. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. How can I participate in the Alzheimer's Fundraiser Name?

There are several ways to participate in the Alzheimer's Fundraiser Name. You can attend the event, make a donation, or purchase Pampered Chef products where a portion of the sales will go towards the fundraiser.

4. Is there a minimum donation amount for the Alzheimer's Fundraiser Name?

No, there is no minimum donation amount for the Alzheimer's Fundraiser Name. Every donation, big or small, makes a difference in the fight against Alzheimer's disease.

5. Can I host my own Alzheimer's Fundraiser Name event?

Yes, you can host your own Alzheimer's Fundraiser Name event. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • schel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg