• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Always Good to Double Check....

In summary, "Always Good to Double Check...." is a phrase used by Pampered Chef to remind customers to double check their orders before finalizing them. It is important to double check an order to ensure that the correct products, quantities, and any necessary add-ons or special offers are selected. Before starting a recipe, it is recommended to double check that all necessary ingredients, equipment, and tools are prepared. If a mistake or omission is noticed after placing an order, customers can contact customer service for assistance.
JaimeQ
I did a show a couple weeks ago... I read the order off to the host so neither of us caught the mistake... She wanted the Rectangle baker and I put the Rectangle stone!! I got the boxes Friday and I was like OH NO!! So I made sure for sure that wasn't the piece she wanted... So today I ordered the correct one for her. I can't complain because now I have a stone to give away at my open house when I get around to doing it. (I already have one or I would have kept it for myself) :p

Did you order it yourself and pay for it? You could have called HO and they would have exchanged it and all that would have been due was the difference in the price. They do this as long as it is in the first 30 days. I know they will do it, because I did this last year when the woven selections were the host specials. They did a pick up and everything. I just paid the difference in the price.

I was going to do that cause I figured they would but I figure since it was already here it would be something I could use for my open house.... So I did pay for the new stone but as my husband said "we'll just suck it up:p " I learned a lesson from it so it's all good:D

Related to Always Good to Double Check....

What is "Always Good to Double Check...."?

"Always Good to Double Check...." is a phrase used by Pampered Chef to remind customers to double check their orders before finalizing them. It also serves as a reminder to make sure all ingredients and tools are prepared before starting a recipe.

Why is it important to double check before finalizing an order?

Double checking an order ensures that you have selected the correct products and quantities, as well as any necessary add-ons or special offers. It can also help catch any mistakes or omissions before it is too late.

What should I double check before starting a recipe?

Before starting a recipe, it is important to double check that you have all of the necessary ingredients, equipment, and tools. This will help ensure a smooth and successful cooking experience.

Is there a specific time frame for when I should double check my order?

It is recommended to double check your order before finalizing the purchase. However, if you realize that there is an error after placing the order, you can contact customer service to make any necessary changes.

What if I forget to double check and notice a mistake after placing my order?

If you notice a mistake or omission after placing your order, you can contact customer service for assistance. They will do their best to help resolve the issue and make sure you are satisfied with your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • chefsteph07