• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Stoneware Be the Secret to Perfect Gluten-Free Baking?

In summary, the Stoneware Baking Pan can be used for roasting vegetables, cooking casseroles, and making homemade pizza. The Food Chopper can be used for chopping nuts, crushing cookies, and grinding spices. The Quick Cooker can be used as a slow cooker, rice cooker, and for sautéing and searing. The Citrus Press can be used for juicing various citrus fruits. The Flexible Cutting Mats can also be used as a non-slip surface, liner for baking sheets, and makeshift placemat.
NooraK
Gold Member
It's a Boy's Life: Greek Day

This is a friend of my sister-in-law. Check out how well loved her bar pan is!

You mean in the sponge squeeze game? Holy crud! It's black!

Love it!
I follow several Gluten-Free Blogs, and it's fun to see stoneware in so many pictures on them. Many GF Bloggers recommend stoneware for GF baking!

1. Can I use the Stoneware Baking Pan for anything other than baking?

Yes, the Stoneware Baking Pan can also be used for roasting vegetables, cooking casseroles, and even making homemade pizza.

2. Can I use the Food Chopper for chopping other types of food besides vegetables and fruits?

Yes, the Food Chopper can also be used for chopping nuts, crushing cookies for pie crusts, and even grinding spices.

3. Can I use the Quick Cooker for anything other than pressure cooking?

Yes, the Quick Cooker can also be used as a slow cooker, rice cooker, and to sauté or sear meats and vegetables.

4. Can I use the Citrus Press for juicing other types of fruits besides lemons and limes?

Yes, the Citrus Press can also be used for juicing oranges, grapefruits, and other citrus fruits.

5. Can I use the Flexible Cutting Mats for anything other than cutting food?

Yes, the Flexible Cutting Mats can also be used as a non-slip surface for mixing bowls, as a liner for baking sheets, and even as a makeshift placemat for messy foods like BBQ ribs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Loreen