• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Almost All Packed up and Ready!???

In summary, if you are bringing your travel-sized toiletries on as carry-on, you must have them in a clear, quart-sized bag. If you are bringing them in checked luggage, you must have them in a zip-top bag.
Back to the original post, I haven't even finished clothes shopping for NC, and I'm in Wave 1. I have my shirts, and "business casual" pants. I also have my red shoes for the banquet (Wizard of Oz something or other) but I don't have dressy pants for that. I won't pack until Sunday afternoon, and I'm sure I'll be running to the store on the weekend. Maybe, this will help me get to starting earlier. Good motivation and reminders. 4th of July activities are taking precedence right now. Making a trifle, salsa and guacamole. Showing off PC products, of course.

JAE said:
Back to the original post, I haven't even finished clothes shopping for NC, and I'm in Wave 1. I have my shirts, and "business casual" pants. I also have my red shoes for the banquet (Wizard of Oz something or other) but I don't have dressy pants for that. I won't pack until Sunday afternoon, and I'm sure I'll be running to the store on the weekend. Maybe, this will help me get to starting earlier. Good motivation and reminders. 4th of July activities are taking precedence right now. Making a trifle, salsa and guacamole. Showing off PC products, of course.

You must be in Becky's cluster and in Yvonne's banquet...yes, Wizard of Oz. :)

janetupnorth said:
You must be in Becky's cluster and in Yvonne's banquet...yes, Wizard of Oz. :)

Not technically my cluster - but I've told her we will adopt her.....she's in the same downline as us though Janet.....so we are all related!:D

(and we went and bought our red shoes together - that was fun!)

And JAE - just answered your email!:D

Fun! :)

Hey Becky - do you guys get pillow presents at banquet from Yvonne too or does she just do that for her first line?

Can I make a suggestion? I put all of my meds/toiletries in my suitcase ast time I traveled except for my prescription meds. I put them all in ziplock bags some in doubled bags so they wouldn't leak. It make it SOOO much easier to get through security.

And, as an aside, I always used to put all of my stuff in the ziplock bags, so when the gov't made the announcement, my husband joked, saying that TSA guy ratted on you and now the whole gov't is making everyone do the ziploc bags. LOL

Just a note due to recent events this weekend in Great Britian. My dad coming home from Chicago (Midway) yesterday had his SAMPLE SIZE toothpaste taken from him! Check the tsa website right before you go to see if there are any changes and/or updates. It just might be worth checking your bags this time instead of being forced to throw away the toiletries and getting new ones once you get to Chicago.

janetupnorth said:
Fun! :)

Hey Becky - do you guys get pillow presents at banquet from Yvonne too or does she just do that for her first line?

I've never gotten a pillow present from Yvonne. My director did it a couple years - but last year she didn't.......but then, she had a new baby with her at conference last year, so probably wasn't thinking about pillow presents too much!

I am packing all of my toiletries in my suitcase that is being checked ... I am not dealing with it at security check in.

I don't want to deal with security. I might get a bit rough with anyone trying to take my mousse. I am going to pack all of mine too. Less to carry.

I am soo ready to go, my bag is at the door Hee-hee!

ChefBeckyD said:
I've never gotten a pillow present from Yvonne. My director did it a couple years - but last year she didn't.......but then, she had a new baby with her at conference last year, so probably wasn't thinking about pillow presents too much!

Must be just first line then or it would get too expensive!

heat123 said:
I am soo ready to go, my bag is at the door Hee-hee!

OKAY I leave before you do by a couple of days and I haven't even packed yet....... OY THEY!!!!! :rolleyes:

<h2>1. Can I bring travel size toiletries in my carry-on bag?</h2><p>Yes, you can bring travel size toothpaste, hairspray, and lotion in your carry-on bag. These items must follow the TSA's 3-1-1 rule, meaning they must be in containers that are 3.4 ounces or less and all fit in a single 1 quart-sized clear plastic bag.</p><h2>2. Will my travel size toiletries be checked at the security checkpoint?</h2><p>It is possible that your toiletries may be checked at the security checkpoint. If they are, they will need to follow the TSA's 3-1-1 rule and be easily accessible for inspection.</p><h2>3. What happens if my toiletries do not meet the TSA's 3-1-1 rule?</h2><p>If your toiletries do not meet the 3-1-1 rule, they will either be confiscated or you will be asked to put them through the bag check screening process. It is recommended to follow the rule to avoid any hassles or delays.</p><h2>4. Can I buy travel toiletries at the hotel instead?</h2><p>Yes, you can purchase travel toiletries at the hotel if you prefer. However, keep in mind that they may be more expensive than purchasing them beforehand and they may not have the specific brands or products you prefer.</p><h2>5. Is it possible to just carry on all of my luggage?</h2><p>Yes, it is possible to only have carry-on luggage. However, be sure that all of your bags meet the airline's size and weight restrictions to avoid any additional fees or having to check a bag at the gate.</p>

Related to Almost All Packed up and Ready!???

1. Can I bring travel size toiletries in my carry-on bag?

Yes, you can bring travel size toothpaste, hairspray, and lotion in your carry-on bag. These items must follow the TSA's 3-1-1 rule, meaning they must be in containers that are 3.4 ounces or less and all fit in a single 1 quart-sized clear plastic bag.

2. Will my travel size toiletries be checked at the security checkpoint?

It is possible that your toiletries may be checked at the security checkpoint. If they are, they will need to follow the TSA's 3-1-1 rule and be easily accessible for inspection.

3. What happens if my toiletries do not meet the TSA's 3-1-1 rule?

If your toiletries do not meet the 3-1-1 rule, they will either be confiscated or you will be asked to put them through the bag check screening process. It is recommended to follow the rule to avoid any hassles or delays.

4. Can I buy travel toiletries at the hotel instead?

Yes, you can purchase travel toiletries at the hotel if you prefer. However, keep in mind that they may be more expensive than purchasing them beforehand and they may not have the specific brands or products you prefer.

5. Is it possible to just carry on all of my luggage?

Yes, it is possible to only have carry-on luggage. However, be sure that all of your bags meet the airline's size and weight restrictions to avoid any additional fees or having to check a bag at the gate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• klstaz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • princessmeshelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle
  • MomToEli