• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Almost All Packed up and Ready!???

In summary, if you are bringing your travel-sized toiletries on as carry-on, you must have them in a clear, quart-sized bag. If you are bringing them in checked luggage, you must have them in a zip-top bag.
nerver mind! The queen of posting has already informed you!;) :D

chefjwr said:
Ann, tell me about the button. I want one I think.

Julie
To view just log onto Anns cafeexpress site (at the bottom of her signature) and you will see them! I got mine Anne and will have lots of stuff pinned on me with my name tag to add to my pin collection!

I am leaving for a family reunion in Missouri early July 2nd. I don't know if there is time to mail it and for it to get here. I am flying to the conference from the reunion. That's a problem-- I see. Hmmm

Julie

Have it shipped to me, and I'll bring it to you @ Conference :D

heat123 said:
To view just log onto Anns cafeexpress site (at the bottom of her signature) and you will see them! I got mine Anne and will have lots of stuff pinned on me with my name tag to add to my pin collection!
Cool!
The pins are a fun part of Conference.

Last year I told my Director that I was never going to attend Conference with a naked name badge. And this year I'll have 2 ribbons: Future Director and Career Club Sales.

WHY can I not insert an image in to my posts other than the standard smilies? I am clicking the insert image box, pasting my html code from photobucket, and it shows up as a link - not an image. Waaaah. :(

I don't know, Laura. I use thesmilies.com and planetsmilies.net. All you have to do with theirs is click on the one you want, copy the code, and paste it in.

Nevermind... I'm a DORK. Maybe they should fire me from the Tech. Committee. LOL
bananalama.gif

I'll take your place!

Mac version of P3!!!!!

Ok. Ann if I buy a button and have it shipped to my director Pampered Laura do I have to be a member of paypal. I am not and don't want to be but I do have $2.25

Julie

Only 2 more posts for you!

You can do it! :)

stupid 30 second rule

chefjwr said:
Ok. Ann if I buy a button and have it shipped to my director Pampered Laura do I have to be a member of paypal. I am not and don't want to be but I do have $2.25

Julie
How about this- I'll set one aside with your name on it. And I'll bring it to Conference with me, since I'm also Wave 1. It'll be $1 at conference (the extra covers envelope, postage, etc. And it's just easier to do a flat dollar.)

2 more posts??

Julie

two more posts and I get a little naked star under my name...
bullrider.gif

That bull rider is so cute. Post Post Post!!

Julie

Hooray! Stars!!
multistars.gif

Do I have any hope for any star, stripper or whatever? What is the minimum for a whatsit on my profile?

Julie

800 posts gets you a Stripper Star!
ohyeah.gif

Right now, 800 posts is the first star.
If you want gold bars, you can upgrade to "Gold Supporter" status, which is $20 a year.

Ann, $1.00 at Conference that will be great. Will you be at the Irish Pub then Sunday night?? I can get it from you there. SAVE ME ONE PLEASE!!

Julie Rekieta--coming from Allen, Texas

Julie

Got it. Doesn't mean I'll remember.....

Hey Julie, how'd ya get a $5/year membership here w/out paypal? I thought we had to PP our money to get in?

I sent an e-mail to the website director and asked because the non papypal option was mentioned but I only saw a paypal button. He e-mailed back explaining it lets you do a 1 time with being a paypal member. It was just like in other credit card payment. EASY.
Julie

I meant "without being a paypal member"--

Julie

Pampered Laura said:
Hooray! Stars!!
multistars.gif
That is so not fair!!!!!!:eek:
GRRRRR!!!! But you know when I finally get there I'll be celebrating too!

I'm so far away--I can't even see stars in the distance.

Julie

MissChef said:
That is so not fair!!!!!!:eek:
GRRRRR!!!! But you know when I finally get there I'll be celebrating too!

I'll toss some stars for you when you get there, Cathy! :D

okay.... sniff, sniff ~ I feel better now... hehe!:p ;) :rolleyes: :D

Pampered Laura said:
Nevermind... I'm a DORK. Maybe they should fire me from the Tech. Committee. LOL
bananalama.gif

Laura,

What in God's name is that thing? :eek:

Looks like a banana riding a dinosaur. You mean don't get those roaming the streets in your part of town?

Hi Ann,

I just ordered and paid for a button with my credit card on Cafe Press. It will be sent to Laura and I can get it from her there.

thanks Ann
Julie

Ok- then I dont have to try to remember to bring it. Thanks!
Lookin' forward to meeting you!

It's a banana riding a llama. Durrrr...
LOL! :p

chefann said:
Cool!
The pins are a fun part of Conference.

Last year I told my Director that I was never going to attend Conference with a naked name badge. And this year I'll have 2 ribbons: Future Director and Career Club Sales.
Well I'll only have the 1st time attendee ribbon (if I read correctly we get one?) , plus your pink CS ribbon, my name badge, CS pin, and my TPC chef hat pin!

I am gettin excited. Nervous about the packing --it's 3 in one trip with 2 trips wrapped in before my flight to Chicago. I am so disorganized. It doesn't help that I won't stop looking at CS.

I look forward to meeting you as well.

Any organizational tips?

Julie

Pampered Laura said:
It's a banana riding a llama. Durrrr...
LOL! :p

Ann, if had been a banana riding a dinosaur of course I would have recognized it. . . .

Does Laura really think that's what a llama looks like?

I've never seen a green Llama. Maybe they're that color in TX, and we have the normal ones here in MI.

chefann said:
I've never seen a green Llama. Maybe they're that color in TX, and we have the normal ones here in MI.

I think you're right. That may be the only normal thing we have in Michigan!

I think it looks like a green seal with legs.

ROTFLMBO!!! Too funny Anne! I keep downloading all the smiley's and then a week later they are gone, my hubby keeps getting rid of them, don't ask me why, I don't remember his excuse. I just gave up and quit fighting him! He has his reasons and he's a computer genious, so I know he has his reasons! I know he's not doing it to be mean to me, he's told me why, I just don't remember, I was too busy pouting!:p :rolleyes:

I don't use the downlodable ones - take up too much room on the system and they can be infected with viruses, etc. If you go to planetsmilies.net or thesmilies.com you can pick one and just paste in the code to get it to appear here.

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/party0023.gifYay!

guess I'll have to go play around in their sight! I did download form smiles.com. I just didn't realize you can copy a code and not download. That will work! I just need to find the time to go check it out, just not today, getting ready for a big show tonight and then another one tomorrow night. My host tonight was my very first 1000.00 show and my very first recruit!!! She sold with me for about 4 years! She normally has anywhere between 600.00 - 1000.00 shows, so I'm hoping!!! Then with my show tomorrow night I am praying for 3000.00 for June!! I want those products!!!!!! I think if I'm close, but not quite there, I'll call all my friends and beg them to order!!!!:eek: :rolleyes: :D

I'm trying the Smilies

Look- I got the one Laura used in her post:
multistars.gif

Of course, I cheated and looked at the source for the page to get it, and I'll never remember it. :rolleyes:

I am so jealous of you wave 1'ers! I am going to try and forget about the idea that you are going to know all of the new products 2 weeks before me! ;)

ah Jennifer, it will only be one week! they go on the 9th! They know exactly 1 week before us! I know, I'm jealous too! But just think of it like this, if they have any issues in the first 2 conferences, then they will have them worked out by the time we get there! Plus they are saving the best for last! Oh boy! Get ready, I'm going to hear it now!:D

So I am trying to see how many posts per minute I would need to do to get to a star. Can anyone say No Sleep!

I guess maybe I should shoot for being director and a star by Leadership. Ok, my goals are out there - ya'll heard 'em now I have to live up to them!!

So I am leaving for Florida on the 3rd or 4th, guess I should be getting it together so I have bags packed for the trip to Florida with conference packed as well. How many days again?

10 - 9 Yippee!!

chefann said:
I don't use the downlodable ones - take up too much room on the system and they can be infected with viruses, etc. If you go to planetsmilies.net or thesmilies.com you can pick one and just paste in the code to get it to appear here.

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/party0023.gifYay!
OMG, I love this smilies pic, it cracks me UP:D !!!!

<h2>1. Can I bring travel size toiletries in my carry-on bag?</h2><p>Yes, you can bring travel size toothpaste, hairspray, and lotion in your carry-on bag. These items must follow the TSA's 3-1-1 rule, meaning they must be in containers that are 3.4 ounces or less and all fit in a single 1 quart-sized clear plastic bag.</p><h2>2. Will my travel size toiletries be checked at the security checkpoint?</h2><p>It is possible that your toiletries may be checked at the security checkpoint. If they are, they will need to follow the TSA's 3-1-1 rule and be easily accessible for inspection.</p><h2>3. What happens if my toiletries do not meet the TSA's 3-1-1 rule?</h2><p>If your toiletries do not meet the 3-1-1 rule, they will either be confiscated or you will be asked to put them through the bag check screening process. It is recommended to follow the rule to avoid any hassles or delays.</p><h2>4. Can I buy travel toiletries at the hotel instead?</h2><p>Yes, you can purchase travel toiletries at the hotel if you prefer. However, keep in mind that they may be more expensive than purchasing them beforehand and they may not have the specific brands or products you prefer.</p><h2>5. Is it possible to just carry on all of my luggage?</h2><p>Yes, it is possible to only have carry-on luggage. However, be sure that all of your bags meet the airline's size and weight restrictions to avoid any additional fees or having to check a bag at the gate.</p>

Related to Almost All Packed up and Ready!???

1. Can I bring travel size toiletries in my carry-on bag?

Yes, you can bring travel size toothpaste, hairspray, and lotion in your carry-on bag. These items must follow the TSA's 3-1-1 rule, meaning they must be in containers that are 3.4 ounces or less and all fit in a single 1 quart-sized clear plastic bag.

2. Will my travel size toiletries be checked at the security checkpoint?

It is possible that your toiletries may be checked at the security checkpoint. If they are, they will need to follow the TSA's 3-1-1 rule and be easily accessible for inspection.

3. What happens if my toiletries do not meet the TSA's 3-1-1 rule?

If your toiletries do not meet the 3-1-1 rule, they will either be confiscated or you will be asked to put them through the bag check screening process. It is recommended to follow the rule to avoid any hassles or delays.

4. Can I buy travel toiletries at the hotel instead?

Yes, you can purchase travel toiletries at the hotel if you prefer. However, keep in mind that they may be more expensive than purchasing them beforehand and they may not have the specific brands or products you prefer.

5. Is it possible to just carry on all of my luggage?

Yes, it is possible to only have carry-on luggage. However, be sure that all of your bags meet the airline's size and weight restrictions to avoid any additional fees or having to check a bag at the gate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• klstaz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • princessmeshelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle
  • MomToEli