• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Almond Cream Cheese Spritz Cookies

In summary, this recipe does not have almond flavoring, but it does say to use 1 cup total of butter. Melt 1/2 cup and to slice in the remaining 1/2 cup. Hope that helps!
muffetts
Gold Member
On CC, when I upload or email the recipe for Almond Cream Cheese Spritz cookies, it doesn't list the ingredients. Says to melt 1/2 cup butter then cut the remaining butter....? how much is the remaining butter? :cry:

Does anyone of this whole recipe they can post for me? I'm doing a fundraiser this weekend (bake sale) and this would be a great addition to the offerings.:balloon:

Thanks bunches,
Patty Stinson

May be a little different but....The cream cheese spritz cookie recipe that I have does not have almond flavoring of any kind in it, but it says to use 1 cup total. Melt 1/2 (1 stick) and to slice in the remaining 1/2 (1 stick).

Hope that helps!

Is this it?ALMOND CRÈME SPRITZ COOKIES
1 cup butter, softened
¼ teaspoon vanilla
1 3-oz pkg cream cheese, softened
2 cups flour
½ cup sugar
½ teaspoon almond extract
Finely chopped almonds

Beat butter and cream cheese in a large mixing bowl until well combined. Add sugar, almond extract and vanilla; beat until combined. Gradually beat in flour. Cover and chill dough for 30 minutes or until easily worked but not too stiff. Press cookies as directed. Sprinkle with almonds, Bake in a 375°F oven for 8-10 minutes or until edges of cookies are firm but not brown. Remove to cooling racks. Makes about 60.

that looks like itI think there was some mention of jelly, but I think you just melted it, brushed it on the finished cookies and stuck the almonds to it. Thanks so much!:D

You're welcome!This one uses jam, but it says to sprinkle coconut instead of almonds. Either way, they'd be good!

Cream Cheese Spritz Cookies
1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, divided (do not use vegetable oil spread)
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup apricot preserves
1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted

1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. In Small Batter Bowl, microwave 1 stick of the butter on HIGH 45 seconds or until melted. Slice remaining butter into 1/2-inch pieces; add to melted butter, tossing to coat. Let butter stand 2-3 minutes or until softened. Using Stainless Steel Whisk, whisk butter until smooth and free of lumps.

2. In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add butter to cream cheese, whisking until smooth. Combine flour and powdered sugar in large Colander Bowl; add cream cheese mixture. Mix until well blended and smooth using Bamboo Spoon. (Do not overmix.)

3. Fill Cookie Press with dough using Medium Scoop. Fit press with disk #4, making sure the number on the disk is facing outward, away from the dough. Press dough onto flat Baking Stone 1 inch apart. Bake 18-20 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 3 minutes on baking stone; remove cookies to Stackable Cooling Rack. Cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough.

4. Spread coconut in a single layer over bottom of Small Bar Pan. Bake at 350ºF for 10-15 minutes or until light golden brown; cool completely. Microwave preserves in Small Micro-Cooker®, uncovered, on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted; brush over cookies using Pastry Brush. Sprinkle cookies generously with toasted coconut.

Yield: About 6 dozen cookies

Nutrients per serving: (1 cookie): Calories 70, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein less than 1 g, Sodium 40 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook's Tip: If you have only one baking stone, press the remaining cookies onto Parchment Paper, cut to the size of the baking stone. As you remove one batch of cookies from the oven, unbaked cookies can be quickly placed onto the baking stone and into the oven. This will save time as well as clean-up.

If desired, this recipe can be cut in half to yield approximately 3 dozen cookies.

1. How do I make sure my Almond Cream Cheese Spritz Cookies hold their shape?

To ensure your cookies maintain their shape, make sure your dough is at room temperature before using it in the cookie press. You can also chill the dough for 30 minutes before pressing it onto the baking sheet. Additionally, avoid using too much flour on your work surface when rolling the dough.

2. Can I substitute regular cream cheese for the almond cream cheese in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute regular cream cheese for the almond cream cheese, but the cookies will have a slightly different texture and flavor. You can also try using almond extract to add some almond flavor to the cookies.

3. How should I store these cookies?

These cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. You can also freeze them for up to 1 month. Just make sure to let them thaw completely before serving.

4. Can I add other flavors to the dough?

Yes, you can add other flavors to the dough such as lemon zest, chocolate chips, or chopped nuts. Just make sure to add them in small amounts so they don't change the consistency of the dough.

5. How many cookies does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 3 dozen cookies, depending on the size of your cookie press. If you have extra dough, you can wrap it in plastic wrap and store it in the fridge for later use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies