• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Allen | Director at Pampered Chef | LinkedIn

In summary, Carolyn found a website for Pampered Chef that is not legal. She contacted PC and they took care of it.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
http://www.linkedin.com/in/allen4pamperedchef
she is a Director - it does not list her PC Website or her email...I did a search on yahoo and it came up as the 3rd hit....

No, it's SOOOO not legal!!

that was my first thought Carolyn! I didnt go further into the website and see no mention of her email or website but it looks like to me it is sorta like a myspace or a community thingy and members have to log-in...and these things may be posted there!!!
Oh wait - look at the top - you can create a profile and contact her directly....who's up for it????

i'm working on it :)

Under specialties...online ordering with her PC website

you have to upgrade your account to contact her...sorry but I'm not going to pay 19.95 to do it.

Turn her in!! You don't need to contact her, PC will!

Other than the obvious linking law, from our P & P on Consultant's Corner:

Other than signing up for a Pampered Chef® Personal Web Site or approved vendor sites like Visual Impact Products, do not list the company name when filling out personal profiles on the Internet.

Don't waste your money, just e-mail it to HO. They will take care of it for you!

I already did! Just got home and that the first thing I did! And I see the website now - you dont notice it at first because its not bold or underlined. You know - getting your website accidently posted can happen to anyone - it once did to me with a local homeshow but I caught it after a few days. Something like this...she KNEW what she was doing and thought she could get around it by sorta "hiding" the website....and she's a Director! I can't wait to see if Richard emails me back!

Last edited:

Related to Allen | Director at Pampered Chef | LinkedIn

1. What is your role at Pampered Chef?

As the Director at Pampered Chef, my main responsibilities include overseeing the company's overall operations and strategy, managing our team of consultants, and driving sales and revenue growth.

2. How long have you been with Pampered Chef?

I have been with Pampered Chef for 10 years. I joined the company as a consultant and worked my way up to my current role as Director.

3. What makes Pampered Chef different from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef stands out from other direct sales companies because of our high-quality, innovative kitchen tools and products, our commitment to empowering and supporting our consultants, and our strong focus on giving back to the community through our Round-Up from the Heart program.

4. What is your favorite Pampered Chef product?

As someone who loves to cook and bake, it's hard to choose just one favorite product! But if I had to pick, I would say the Stoneware Collection. It's versatile, durable, and produces amazing results in the kitchen.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through our website or through a current consultant. You will receive a starter kit with everything you need to get started, and our team will provide you with training and support to help you succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy